1.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I was in the hallway of my school, leaning against the wall and looking at my cell phone. It was already departure time, and I was waiting for my father to arrive to take me home.

- Kim, do you want to go home today? Apparently, your father isn't coming.- The brunette with dark brown eyes asks me, leaning against the wall to stay next to me.

- What's 20 minutes late for my dad, Emily? - I mocked the girl who was already stressed and wanted me to go home with her no matter what.

- Oh, what is it? Are you sure he's coming? Rodrygo is already waiting for us at the door, Kimberly! - Emily said with her arms crossed while tapping her left foot on the floor to show impatience.

- Oh, you want to know? I'm going to your house! He was probably drunk at some bar and forgot to come pick me up. - I gave in to the request of the golden-haired girl who grabbed my hands and led me to her sister's car on the other side of the street.

When Emily and I walked around the school, everyone looked at us and said hello. Emily says it's interest because we hang out with her brother who is a famous football player. As for me, I try to look at the positive side of everything and think that people like us for who we are and not for who we know or live with.

- Hey, sisters! - Rodrygo greets us as soon as we get into the black car.

Even though I live with my father, he is very absent. Since my mother passed away last year, my father has indulged in alcoholic beverages and it is rare for him not to be upset every day, this has made him absent and unable to take care of me alone.

Emily has always been my best friend since we were born, so we have enough trust in each other to live together for the rest of our lives. Rodrygo started to take more care of me than my own father did since my mother passed away and that made him become mine new big brother.

- Hey, Rodrygo! - I say sympathetically to the brunette, I get in the car and put on my seat belt.

- Hi big head! - Emily says laughing and giving her older brother a light slap on the head.

- What is the fate of the girls today? - Rodrygo asks, fitting the car key and turning it.

- BEACH! - Emily and I screamed in unison and laughed together.

- As always, right? I really wanted to know what you do on the beach when you don't wear a bikini! - The oldest said confused, heading towards the beach, which wasn't very far from our school.

- That's the fun of living on the beach, Rodrygo! We always wear bikinis under our uniforms. - Emily reveals to her brother who laughs indignantly.

- Are you kidding that you always wear a bikini under your uniform! - Rodrygo laughs, shaking his head and looking at me and his sister in the rearview mirror.

- You're really outdated, aren't you? - I ask the boy who rolls his eyes and follows his attention on the steering wheel.

Rodrygo drives for a few more minutes and stops the car in front of the beach to get out.

- I'll come and pick you both up at 3:00 pm, okay? Be here! - He says and we both agree, running to the sand and taking off our school uniform at the moment.