6.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

As soon as I wake up, I don't remember anything. Until I saw Kimberly's beautiful braids above me, shaking me awake.

-What?- I mumble, opening my eyes.

- Good morning sleeping prince. It's already 10:00 and breakfast is already on the table, Jude.- Kimberly said without much patience and left the room going to the kitchen.

When I get up and look around, I notice that I'm at Rodrygo's house, lying on the couch.

They had probably laid me down here last night and I fell asleep right away.

- Breakfast is ready, Jude! Come quickly! - Vini calls me to the kitchen and I go to him.

- Good morning Jude.... Or rather, Mr. Drunk? .- Emily jokes with me and I just roll my eyes and sit at the table next to Kimberly who subtly moves her chair away from me.

I notice that she seems to want to distance herself from me, but I ignore it and cut my bread, spread it with butter and add a slice of cheese, closing it and then taking a huge bite, because I'm hungry.

My friends don't say anything about the party or about me losing my wallet at the table, so I'm not uncomfortable at all.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

After we finished having breakfast, Vini and Kimberly had already prepared to leave for their homes, so I offered to take them home with Rodrygo's car, which he authorized me to use. .

- You're not drunk anymore, right? Just to be sure.- Kimberly questions and explains, scratching the back of her head as she gets into the car and sits in the back seat.

- I am fine . I wouldn't risk driving with you in the car all drunk. - I said looking at the girl in the back seat.

She gives me a closed and shy smile while I continue to stare at her, it's as if I'm having eye contact with her.

- Are we leaving here today or tomorrow, Jude? - Vini asks, already stressed in the passenger seat.

- Sorry . Right now! - I say, starting the car and heading towards my and Vini's home address, as we live together.

- Dude, why are you dropping me off first? - Vini asks confused.

- I'm not going home now, I want to take a walk to clear out. - I look back at the boy who nods and continues to pay attention to the route.

- Bye, Kimberly! Thanks, Jude!- Vini says goodbye to us and gets out of the car and enters our condominium.

As soon as Vini gets out of the car, a very relative silence reigns in the car where I can only hear Kimberly's nails tapping on her cell phone typing something.

- What's your problem, Kimberly Díaz? - I question her, looking at her in the rearview mirror.

- What's my problem? Are you seriously asking me this? - She responds to me super frustrated and I look confused.

- You drank a lot last night, had sex with a stranger and lost your wallet... or rather it was stolen by the girl you had sex with. Seriously, Jude? All this incompetence at 20 years old? Is this serious? - Kimberly vents with her eyes closed and a tired face. She really doesn't seem to want to talk to me, so I don't argue with her.

- I know, I know, that I was stupid and incompetent, I know! But I can be much more than that if you want to know me better, you know? - I say, looking at the girl's eyes in the rearview mirror, and she rolls her eyes and looks back at the route through the window.

- I doubt it . - the girl crosses her arms and states.

- Do you want to make a proposal, Kimberly? - I question her with blood in my eyes.

- What is your proposal, Jude? - She mocks her speech, looking intently at me.

- We get closer and whoever starts to really like each other, that person loses! - I explain to her with a small smile.

-At the very least, you're crazy, Jude. You are so stupid . - Kimberly said, picking up her cell phone and typing something again.

- Look... It doesn't necessarily have to be liking, or falling in love, that's just a detail. It could be in friendship too, Kimberly. I just want to prove to you that I'm much better than you imagine.- I say with confidence in my eyes and at the same time I pay attention to the route to the girl's house which has been open on Rodrygo's GPS for a while now.

- Ok... I'll make this stupid bet! But know that you're going to lose... I'm really cool, Jude. - She makes fun of me, because everywhere she goes everyone enjoys her company.

- That's why it's going to be difficult for me to like you. You are all "cool" and "smiling", which completely stresses me out.

- So, that's it.- She says calmly and I give a hidden smile.

Soon we parked in front of her house.

- Oh shit!- She mutters when she sees a man standing in front of her house.

- Who is the crown? - I question worriedly.

- Relax, it's my father. He must be really mad at me for not responding to his messages. - She stutters with fear written all over her face.

- Do you want me to go talk to him? - I question Kimberly, who immediately opens her eyes.

- No! No... it's better not! I don't know if he's drunk and as much as I hate you, I don't want him to hurt you.- She responds to me with affection and I just nod my head.

- Ok, you can go then. Anything, I'm here. - I answer her with concern.

- Thanks Jude... We'll see you. - She says goodbye, getting out of the car and I say goodbye too.