28.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

That night was perfect until, unfortunately, it was time for Kimberly to leave, which was painful for me even though we were going to see each other the next day.

-I'll drop you off at home.-I explain to the girl when we finish collecting everything from the picnic.

-Okay- She said smiling, running up to me and giving me a hug.

Kimberly is so fragrant and so beautiful. I could stay there with her for years but I thought about calling her father and asking him if she could sleep at my house. To watch a movie, you know? Maybe just a movie.

-Will he let me?-She ​​questions me after my suggestion.

-He trusts me, mi hermosa . Don't worry.

-Trust me then, right? Because I'm already starting to feel sorry for him.-She says in a sad voice and I look at her.

-Ah... what the eyes don't see, the heart doesn't feel.-I approached Kimberly and put both my hands inside the back pockets of her denim shorts.

Kimberly smiled mischievously and so did I. I soon got close to the brunette and placed a brief kiss on her lips, but she impatiently grabbed my face gently and pressed our lips together again, but this time with a hotter and faster kiss.

-Yeah...I think we'd better go to my house.- I laugh, holding Kim's hand and running to my car, which was also parked in front of the beach.

-Your father answered me - I warn the cheerful girl who quickly looked at my cell phone to see what her father had replied.

As soon as Kimberly looked at my cell phone, a message from a girl I had been with a long time ago appeared.

I'M AN IDIOT! On top of that, I left her contact details saved with a heart. I don't even know how this happened and now that everything is fine with Kimberly.

BEAUTIFUL GIRL
FROM CAMAVINGA PARTY  2
Hi Jude! I've wanted to get back to you for a long time too, kitten. Let's meet! How about we go to the beach, huh? I love playing football. Kisses, from your favorite girl.❤️

Okay...I really am a complete idiot! I definitely numbered the girl. As if there were 30 more of them...actually only 3 more.

-Kimberly...I...I...-I stammer to try to explain to my new girlfriend that this was nothing more than a shitty coincidence, but the girl interrupted me.

-It's not possible. I really was a bit of a fool to believe that this could work, right, Jude?

-Kimberly, please understand me...I swear it's not my fault, okay? She found my number.-I tried to explain to Kimberly but I was also trying not to cry and I couldn't stop stuttering which made it seem like I was lying to Kim.

- Jude...your favorite girl? Really? Did you happen to say that to her while you were having sex? - Kim appealed, starting to cry and I collapsed.

-What? No ! Kimberly, I swear on everything...believe me!-

I actually started crying but Kimberly didn't care about that. I don't judge her because it's not every day that you start dating and on the same day you become deeply disappointed with the person.

- Jude, you numbered the girl! Do you happen to have a number for me on your cell phone? Surely it must be: "Stupid girl who swore I'd really like her" right? Or even worse.-Kimberly burst into tears and I could only cry.

How just one stupid message could have ruined everything so quickly.

-Kimberly, please! Believe me! This girl is old, I haven't seen her in a long time, seriously! Let's go to my house and I'll explain everything there, I promise.

-I swore it could work, Jude! I'm really sorry that you waste  your time.-She takes her cell phone and calls her father, who I couldn't hear what he said but just confirmed that he would be there in 5 minutes to pick her up.

-Kimberly... stop... please!-I was crying but the girl totally ignored me, getting out of the car and waiting for her father.

I opt to get out of the car and go to her, but I could only make things worse. It would be better to let her cool down and then I talk to her...it's the wisest thing to do.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

When Oscar arrived, I could see his hateful look on me and I was inside my car crying my eyes out.

He didn't come and talk to me or anything like that, but he put Kimberly in the car and drove off quickly.

I was in the car parked in the beach parking lot crying madly alone and angry...very angry at myself.

How could I be so stupid as to not delete those shitty contacts?

Seeing my girl leaving crying so much like that left me shaken and having an anxiety attack.

Oh no...my crises are back. I...I need medicine.

-Shit!- I scream in my car when I realize that there were no necessary medicines there at the moment.

I quickly start the car and go home. I needed to take medication. I hadn't been taking medication for a week because of Kimberly and now that she's not here, I don't know if my health will be as well.

...

don't hate me bro