12.

𝗢𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

While the party was going on and the young people were gorging themselves on food and soda, putting on bathing suits and jumping into the pool, I noticed Jude's eyes on my daughter who was very happy and smiling at the party, while the brunette only let out closed smiles when the girl looked straight into his eyes. I realized that Kimberly was doing good for Jude and apparently he for her.

-Hi Uncle Oscar! Are you enjoying watching us mess around? -Emily, Kimberly's best friend, arrives talking to me.

-Yeah...I really love seeing you having fun just like I did when I was young!-I explain to the girl who lets out a sideways smile and snorts.

-That's good . Uncle, did you like Jude?-The short curly girl questions me, crossing her arms.

-Yeah...I...I don't know! Why?-I stutter and she rolls her eyes.

-I'm sorry to say that, Uncle Oscar. But you're as slow as Kimberly. It's obvious that Jude and Kimberly like each other just a little, right? -Emily insists, looking at my face, which had a confused look.

-Oh, of course! I... I noticed a strange atmosphere between them. But I don't know if I liked him or not! -I explain to the girl who nods and tries to manipulate my opinion.

-Ah, you know... he's a quiet boy but he has a lot to add to Kim. He would be a great boyfriend for her, you know? - She said with a smile on her face to manipulate me and I laughed.

-Emily...Emily! I've known you since I was little. Do you think I don't know when you're trying to manipulate me?-I joke with the young woman who rolls her eyes and laughs.

-Ok then , I'm sorry !-She laughs and returns to the pool area with a defeated smile on her face.

How united these young people are... and gossips too. They always want to help each other find a boyfriend.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

I was sitting comfortably on the edge of the pool with both hands resting on the ground when I felt Jude sit behind me, hold my waist with one hand and rest his head on my left shoulder.

-Aren't you going to get in the pool? -Jude whispers and being so close to my neck made me shiver because of his muffled speech.

-I will.-I replied dryly, jumping into the pool and moving away from the boy who rolled his eyes.

Right after me, Jude entered the pool.

-Shall we play cockfighting?- Eduardo Camavinga shouts and everyone nodded, setting up their partners.

Everyone was putting together pairs and I looked at Emily for wanting to do it with her but the curly girl was already next to Vini sitting on her shoulders.

When I least expected it, I noticed a person below me lifting me up and taking me out of the water.

When I looked down I saw that it was Jude holding me by the legs so I wouldn't fall off the boy.

-Jude?-I scream in shock at the boy's act.

-We're going to beat them!-He states with an inexplicable competition in his tone of voice.

The couples were: Tchouaméni and Hannah, Vini and Emily, Rodrygo and Camavinga and finally, Jude and me.

-LET'S WIN THIS FUCK!!!- Camavinga shouts excitedly and we all laugh.

-One...two...- Rodrygo started counting so we could start the game.-THREE!-Rodrygo shouted and we started the fight.

I tried to take Hannah down for going after me first. She laughs but forces me to fall and I do the same to her. Soon the girl gave up on me and went to Rodrygo and Eduardo, the brunette gave Eduardo a low blow and he fell into the water at the same moment.

-A double eliminated!- Tchouaméni declares to us all.

Soon me, Hannah, Tchouaméni and Jude went after Emily and Vini.

Emily managed to knock me off Jude.

I dove into the water and when I came up I couldn't stop laughing. However, Jude turned to me worriedly.

-Are you okay?-He asks me in a worried tone, looking into my eyes, but I noticed that he was trying to hold back his laughter.

-I'm great, relax.- he continued laughing and Jude also let out a good laugh.

It was great to hear his laugh, I had never even seen his smile, which was incredibly beautiful and contagious.

-I loved this game.-He tells me smiling and I stop laughing focusing on Jude's mouth.

-You look much better smiling, you know?-I declare to the boy who let out a closed smile, looking into my eyes.

-That's how I think when I see you laugh. -He says, placing a strand of my wet hair behind my ear.

-WE FUCKING WON! I AM FUCK!- I could hear Vini scream loudly and excitedly showing and lifting the muscles in her arms.

- Are you calling me a fuck? - Emily screams indignantly.

-Ah, shit!- Tchou mumbles sadly and we all laugh except Jude.

-You never laugh with others, right? -I turn to the boy and whisper in his ear.

-No, just for you. -He states, placing his hand on my hip underwater, not letting anyone notice.

.....

So guys, I decided to
put it without the headers to
be like the other
stories I make. I don't want
one to be different from the others.