19 - mistake

Pls vote and comment
Matteo's POV :

I feel the swimtrunks shrink as I stare at her body.

I need to get a grip and look away but I physically cannot. What is wrong with me?!

I look down at the painful erection in my pants. I'm so disappointed in myself.

I bring myself to look away but her body is officially painted into the walls of my mind.

Her perfect shaped body in which the swimsuit accented perfectly, Her perky boobs. damn-

Oh and that Butterfly tattoo on her hip. These thoughts aren't helping my situation.

I need to think of something different, Like I don't know Dora or something.

That sounds So creepy after just fantasizing about her body

"Matteo, Man are you coming?!" I hear Aaron shout snapping me out of thoughts. "Yeah." I shout jogging after him.

"I told you it was a good idea to come to the pool with them, now you get to see Mirabelle in a bikini-" he teases and I shoot him a glare. "Shut up!" I smack his arm. Receiving a smack back.

My eyes immediately go back to Mirabelle, her Cardigan was off, and she was sitting at the edge of the pool talking to Christina. How did she go from here to there so fast-

"You're making it so obvious Bro." Aaron laughs. I smack his arm again. Harder.
"Ow- You need to stop resulting to violence, it's not healthy man." He insists.

I snort. "Sure, asking an assassin to not result to violence." I scoff.
"Whatever.. But you were totally eye fucking Mirabelle-" I cut him off as I shove him into the pool.

But what I didn't expect was him to bring me with him. "FUCK" I screamed slamming into the water.

I swam up wiping the water off my eyes. "Bro." I muttered. "You pushed me in, I wasn't going to go in alone!" He stated. I rolled my eyes. A familiar laugh reached my ears.

I turned to see Mirabelle laughing at us, I raise my eyebrows swimming over to the edge of the pool where she was sitting. "What's so funny?"

She presses her lips together revealing her dimple. "Y- You- Yelled like a girl-" she said catching her breath and wiping the single tear in her eye.

I poke my tongue out of my cheek as I shake my head. I grab onto her Legs. "Hey hey— What are you doing there buddy?!" She said with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'll give you something to laugh about!" I said, a smile appearing on my face. "What does that mean— WAIT NO!" Her slow ass finally realizes a bit too late as I pull her into the pool.

We fall into the water together, her hands grabbing onto me as her clothed boobs leaned into my chest.

I swam to the surface holding her up. A breathy laugh escapes me. "What the fuck?!" She shouts with closed eyes.

I take my hand and wipe her eyes for her. "You— Oh Thank you-" she mutters. "YOU BITCH!" She then adds.

A deep smile creeps out of me. "What? Not laughing anymore?" I say sarcastically.