35 - stressed

Pls vote and comment
Belles POV :

"Hi my love" I wrap my arms around her small fragile body. "H-Hi belly!" She says in her sweet voice.

Her stutter has gotten so much better since she left with Leo and Jada.
They got their own house.

I'm so happy for them.

"W- Where Teo?" She asks, a slight pout on her bottom lip. I smile. "he couldn't come." I frown and caress her cheek. She frowns "awww man" she bobs her head up and down.

I can't help the giggle leaving my mouth. "That makes me sad.." she pouts rubbing her glossy eyes.
"Awwh~ Don't cry.." I wipe the single tear that falls down her rosy cheek.

She sniffles. "Uh— I promise the next time I see you I'll bring him with me and we'll go get ice cream!"
Her frown immediately turns to a smile and a glint of hope shimmers in her eyes.

"R- Really?"
I nod and smile pinching her chubby cheek.

I stand up, taking her small hand in mine and walk to Their brand new living room.

I take in my environment, it was cozy and warm, similar to my Abuela's living room. The scent was pumpkin spice, perfect for the fall season that is beginning to start.

Jada is sat on the couch, on her phone, and a bowl of fruit loops sits beside her and I'm assuming that's Penelope's.

"Hi Jada!" I plop my butt next to her. "Hi sweetie." She glances up from her phone to greet me.

I smile. "Where's Leo?" I ask.
She reply's. "He's in a meeting with Matteo, the new Don of the Russian mafia."

I furrow my brows.
"You didn't know? Aren't you two a thing?" She asks.
And I feel a slight blush creep up on my cheeks. "Who told you that?!"

She shrugs. "Christina."

That big mouthed bitch
Love her though.

I hum looking down at Penelope who plays with dolls that have bigger boobs than me.

Why didn't he tell me?
Is he not comfortable enough to talk to me about these things..

"How is P?" I ask.
"She's doing good, she has adjusted well, and we've even developed a routine!" She reply's enthusiastic.

I smile. "I love that!" I say resting my head on her shoulder. "When are you planning on having kids?" I ask with a cheeky smile and a dark red color paints her cheeks.

"Shut up." She mutters.

"I want a another kid in this house!" Penelope protests and I sit up holding my hand out for her. "Preach sister!" And she high fives me.

"Both of you shut up!"
I laugh.
"She's gonna grow up to be just like you." Jada sighs as if it's a bad thing and I scrunch my nose. "That's not a bad thing!" I protest.

She raises and eyebrow and gives me a 'look.'

I press my lips together. "shut up."