33 - soft

Pls vote and comment
Belles POV :

We both just finished brushing our teeth, I gave him one of my extra toothbrushes, what? I'm always prepared.

"Okay, Im gonna go and get your laundry." I say, he nods.

I turn around to leave but something stops me, they're gonna find out regardless. "Actually." I say spinning around.

He gives me his full attention and I love it. "Hm?" He hums. "Come with me." I say holding my hand out, He cocks a brow.

HAH COCK—

"Are you sure?" He asks taking my hand. I smile and nod. "They'll find out eventually so it won't matter." I shrug moving to press my body against his.

He smiles down at me. I go on my tippy toes, cupping his face with my hands and his cheeks turn to a rosy color.

What a cutie patootie.

I press my lips against his softly, He wraps an arm around me pulling me closer and I suck in a breath.

I pull back but he presses another one on my lips and I smile, feeling my body heat up. I sigh going off my tippy toes and I stare at his face.

His jawline is sharp, his bruises are starting to fade. his emerald green eyes sparkle everytime he looks at me. And his cheeks are rosy but his cheekbones are sharp. His dimples make his face look softer.

He's so handsome.

He catches me staring and tilts his head. I press my lips together suddenly feeling shy.

"The only person you need to worry about is my Brother, And Maybe my father." I shrug, and his smile drops. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean, if he sees you he might." I make a gun with my fingers and put it up against his forehead. "Pew!" I say flicking the finger gun up.

His mouth gapes open. "I forgot about that.." He sighs pinching the bridge of his nose. "Hey.. Don't worry, I won't let him kill you, I promise." I reassure him.

The corner of his lips tug upward into a smile showcasing his soft dimples, and I don't hesitate to poke each one, He kisses his teeth and looks to the side. His once rosy cheeks turn to a more vivid red color.

I raise an eyebrow. "Why do you.. Always.." he pauses. "Do that." He asks exhaling a shaky breath turning his gaze back to me.

I bite my cheek avoiding a laugh, but I can't help it and I giggle. His tongue pokes out from his cheek and he tilts his head. "You find this—" he motions to his red face. "Funny?!" he asks raising his eyebrows, and I can't help but laugh

He scoffs grabbing onto my waist lifting me up, I squeal as he slams me onto the bed, smashing his lips on mine. My hands cup his face as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He squeezes my rib cage and I squeal.
He chuckles, and I burst into laughter.

"Aw fuck." He whimpers clutching onto his abdomen. "Oh shit, Are you okay?" I ask slightly panicked.

He remained on top of me, he looks to me and faintly smiles, cupping my face with one hand and he presses a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm fine." He reassured me.