43 - the hard truth

Pls vote and comment ;)
⚠️**MENTIONS OF SA/RAPE**⚠️
Belles POV :

"Teo.." My hoarse voice says, and I can already feel the tears forming in my eyes.

I don't want to do this.

"Baby?" He sits down in front of me, and I don't even realize I've curled myself up on the bed frame.

His hand slowly approaches me, and he gently strokes my arm, and I relax into it.

His touch is so special to me, I feel safe when I know he's near, I feel like I can do anything without a worry, because I know he'll protect me.

I long for his touch, Only his.

"Okay.." I whisper lowly, hugging my knees tighter. "What's wrong, Sweetheart?" He asks, and I hear the worry in his voice.

I wanna rip out my intestines.

"Remember the man.. at the pool in Italy?" I recall, and he hesitantly nods.
"I.. acted that way.. Because..—" I pause, and My throat feels like it's collapsing in.

The walls are closing in on me, and I choke. choke on the tears wanting to fall, but my eyes feel dry, my heart is drowning.

"He—, He.." I cant force another word out, and I'm cracking, remembering the memories that haunt me in the middle of the night. I'm afraid to go back.

"Take your time." He says softly, and he draws soothing shapes on my arm, and My heart starts to beat faster, and faster.

I can do this.
I can(t) do this.

I was fifteen. A fifteen year old shouldn't have to go through that, I was fifteen! And he stole my girlhood, he made me feel disgusting. in my own body I felt out of control.

I was tainted.

He stole everything from me.

And I try to forget, I try to pretend it never happened and live a normal life.
But it doesn't work like that does it?

"I was fifteen." I start explaining and my voice cracks, emotions that I felt that day come rushing back to me, and my chest tightens, my ribs are breaking from the walls of my stomach collapsing in on me, and it's harder to breathe now.

I want to throw up.

*six years ago*
⚠️ ** RAPE, SA** ⚠️

"Mirabelle, That's your name correct?" The man says, he's my fathers good friend, a good business man.

"Yes sir.." I reply quietly, I fiddle my fingers.

"Will you accompany me to your fathers office?" He asks, with a warm smile.

I don't want to.
"I really shouldn't, my sister needs me." I respond and decline respectfully, My baby sister was sick, just like I said, she had a colic, We just got home from the hospital, my brother Leo, stole one of our fathers cars and took us to the hospital to get her checked out.