7-1 You have been chosen.

A Year And Some Time Later...

It had been over a year after the events of Venom's sacrifice. The world was slowly returning to normal, if there ever was such a thing. All the people during the snap who had came back were aged up 5 years too, So Gwen and Y/n are still the same age. (How Convenient!) Gwen and Y/n had decided to hold off their wedding for a bit, just to wait for everyone to get settled back into their lives. Even though Y/n was happy that he was back with Gwen he was worried. He was happy, too happy. He knew that the universe would change that eventually he just didn't know when...

Y/n was swinging home from today's patrol. Today all he had to deal with was a couple of robberies, nothing too big. He was carrying a box of pizza for him and Gwen when he got a text from her.

Gwen: Meet me on the roof...

He finally arrived back at the apartment and landed on the roof. Gwen noticed him and ran up to embrace him.

Gwen: How's my hero doing?

Y/n: I'm just peachy, I brought pizza!

Y/n presented the pizza box and opened it revealing a smashed pizza.

Y/n: Well... kind of a pizza...

Gwen took the box from his hands and set it down. She turned to look at him and pulled off his mask and they both leaned in for a quick kiss.

Gwen: I'm just glad you're here.

Y/n: Someone's in a good mood. Did I miss something?

Gwen turned to look in the eyes at Y/n and frowns.

Gwen: Do you really not remember what day it is?

Y/n: Ppppsssshhhh... Of course I remember! it's... Tuesday?

Gwen: It's a bit more special than Tuesday.

Y/n: Friday?...

Gwen chuckles and sighs and turns to Y/n again before leaning in and smashing her lips against his, giving him a passionate kiss. When they break apart Y/n is shocked at the suddenness.

Y/n: Whoa, why'd I get that?

Gwen just chuckles again

Gwen: Happy birthday, baby.

On the roof party streamers erupt and Y/n's fellow superheroes and family emerge from their hiding spots.

All except Y/n: SURPRISE!!!

Y/n stands back shocked. Eventually all the other superheroes and Y/n's family start to spread out and enjoy the party. Y/n goes to confront Gwen.

Y/n: So, all this, this was your doing?

Gwen stares back at him with a beaming smile.

Gwen: Guilty!

They both embrace for a kiss and hug which begins to escalate until Aunt May approaches them and taps Y/n on the back.

May: Happy birthday Y/n! Sorry to interrupt you two,

Y/n and Gwen split apart quickly with red faces and turn to May

Y/n: Uh, Don't worry about it May!

Gwen: Yeah!

May: Aw, look at you two lovebirds, you two remind me of Ben and I back in our early days.

Both Gwen and Y/n begin to laugh awkwardly. Y/n quickly spoke trying to move the conversation around to a different topic.

Y/n: So! What do you need May?