EIGHTEEN

Sometimes I'm sad and tired and miserable for no reason at all.

Present || Leonardo

Alonzo sighed in annoyance, giving me a small smile before walking towards his door. Grumbling under his breath as the knocking intensified, Alonzo opened the door with a scowl etched on his face.

"What?" He muttered, annoyance filled in his tone.

"Padre wants the both of you down for dinner."

I froze hearing Luca's voice. It's been a while since I've seen him because he's always out. Not that I'm complaining.

The less I see of my brothers, the better.

"Alright you can go now." Alonzo shut the door in his face before walking back to the bed.

"Leo, what the hell just happened?" He whispered, kneeling down in front of me.

Brining our foreheads together, Alonzo stared at me with tears resurfacing in his eyes.

"That was close to a full blown panic attack right? Or was it one?" He stood up, raking a hand through his hair, his body tense. 

"Shit what do we do?" He mumbled.

"How many times has this happened before?" 

"Quite a lot. T-they started f-from when I j-joined boarding s-school." I whispered, my voice cracking.

Alonzo cursed under his breath at my statement and nervously paced around his bedroom.

"Have you been to the doctors? Do you need medication? Do I need to get Evans here?" He rambled.

I shook my head.

"I-it's fine, h-honestly," A weak smile made its way onto my face, trying to bring some reassurance to him.

"It's not fine Leo." A muscle in his jaw ticked.

Alonzo opened his mouth to speak but a thunderous knock on the door stopped him.

"What now?" He seethed.

The door opened and we were met with the glaring face of Alonzo's twin brother.

"What do you want Alfonzo?" Alonzo coldly asked.

His face carried a stoic expression and his lips were pulled into a thin line, clearly agitated by his twin's presence.

"Dad's getting impatient. Hurry up." Alfonzo replied in a laid back tone, unaffected with Alonzo's coldness towards him.

His eyes scanned the room before landing on me, pinning me with their intense gaze. Alfonzo looked me over, his eyes narrowing in on my cast and he scoffed.

"How weak are you to still have that thing on? Pathetic." He sneered.

Alonzo's eyes flashed and in no less than a minute he had Alfonzo pinned against the wall.

"You're not allowed to talk to him," His eyes glowed darkly, showcasing his ominous aura. Even though he was defending me, I was scared of him in this moment.

Alfonzo rolled his eyes and shoved his twin away from him.

He smirked before taking a step towards me, causing me to violently flinch and shuffle away from the bed.  Not noticing how close I was towards the edge, my body eventually landed on the floor with a hard thud.

A loud chuckle could be heard and then the slamming of a door.

"Leo? Are you okay?" Came Alonzo's worried voice.