Chapter 28.

"Alex you have to listen now, have you even saw her condition. She was fucking so worried for you."
Daniel roared in anger.

"I fucking saw that now stop making me feel more guilty than I already am." Alex replied back in anger.

"You are just fucking guilty Alex, she barely slept. She fucking trust you blindly and you did what faked up your injury just to fucking check her real intentions."

"Who the fuck do you think made me so doubtful."

"Alex I fucking told you to be cautious around her, not to be blind in love I fucking haven't said you to doubt her or to fucking almost fake your death."

"Fine, I did a mistake but you know my trust issues I fucking grew up with an abusive Father who used to cheat my mom."

"You might be right in your own place Alex but what is the fault of Eira in everything. Do you fucking know she said she would take the bullet for you."

"I know I fucking know now what do you want me to do by making me feel like hell."

"You fucking don't deserve her, I was so wrong I used to think you are the man even if the women would die for you no one would be a perfect match for you no one deserve you but I was wrong, you don't deserve a girl like her."

Alex grabbed his collar and was about to punch him.

"Now are you happy that she is not a fucking spy who would destroy you or your life." Daniel was getting so furious.

They rarely have any fights to this extend.

"Why do you care so much, why do you fucking care about my wife?" He yelled grabbing his collar more tightly.

"Fucking anyone would care who would have seen her state from last night. She was a mess because of you."

Alex moved from him and punched the wall in frustration.

With that the door opened and Eira came inside making both of them to froze on their spot.

She took her mobile from the side table and was going out without sparing a glance at them but Alex held her wrist gently.

The voice echoed of her slap in the room. She slapped him and the hurt was clearly visible in her honey brown eyes.

"Eira please let me explain." Alex didn't left her hand.

She yanked his hand and was again going out but he stood infront of her.

"Baby please just for once."

"I'm leaving, take care Eira." Daniel whispered and went out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Love, just listen to me once please."

Tears started brimming in her eyes, she was feeling hurt and betrayed by him. He broke her trust.

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry I know what I did was wrong so wrong I'm so sorry but listen to me..." He got interrupted by her.

"Now you are gonna listen to me." Her voice was getting choked and tears were cascading down from her eyes and was getting soaked in her veil.

"I trusted you..I was giving my 100 percent..I was trying so hard to make our marriage work...I.." she was completely broken.

She was trying to go out of the room away from him but he held her hand and made her stand infront of him. She yanked his hand.

"Please stop crying, don't cry for me I don't deserve it." He was trying to come near her but she moved back making his heart to scatter.