It's Love - Chris 🧡

Prompt - Y/N and Chris have been dating for almost a year and haven't said I love you yet. Chris accidentally let's ot slip.

Cw: cringe, kissing, swearing

Y/N's POV :

We were in the kitchen baking cookies at 3 a.m., since we got bored in his room watching movies. We were trying to be quiet, but that all flew out the window when Chris picked up some flour and smeered it on my face.

We got into a full blow flour throwing match in the kitchen, and I slipped and landed on him, us both laying on the floor. We were both laughing really hard. He looked  up at me and stared into my eyes for a few minutes, smiling like a fool.

He brushed my hair behind my ear and wiped some flour off the side of my face with his thumb. He caressed cheek for a moment before looking back into my eyes. "I love doing crazy shit like this with you in the middle of the night. It's fun." I said to him. He smiled at me.

" You're my favorite person, Y/N. I'd do anything with you. I'm so in love with you." He said to me. I'm taken aback by his word since we hadn't said that to each other yet. I think it's about damn time, though, since we have less than a month until our one year anniversary. 

He must've realized he said it out loud because his entire face flushed pink, and he tried to hide his face in his hands. I grabbed his hands and made him look me in the eyes. "I'm so in love with you too, Chris. Don't be shy about it, baby." I told him. He leaned in and kissed me, smiling into it.

Our moment was quickly ended by none other than Nick storming into the kitchen. " You know what I'm in love with? SLEEP! I can't get any of it since you two stupid fucks are down here making a huge mess and confessing your love for each other. Please go to sleep so I can sleep or I am gonna lose it!" He yelled at us.

He storms away and then runs back in. "I'm happy for you both, though." He says before finally going upstairs back to bed. Chris and I giggle at each other, getting up and heading to his bedroom. We're both covered in flour, and we look a mess.  Chris gives me some clothes to change into, and we both change our clothes before heading to bed. 

"Goodnight, I love you." I said to him. "Goodnight, I love you more." He said to me. I smiled into the crook of his neck, and soon I passed out. Laying next to the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

This is pretty short and sweet. Let me know what you guys think. Requests are open!

<3 A