Fogged Glass - Matt 💙

Prompt: Matt and Y/N go for a ride and things get a bit steamy.

(For the Matt girls asking for some steamy stuff 😋)

CW: suggestive, swearing, making out, groping, mentions of sex ( NO ACTUAL SMUT!!! JUST REALLY TOUCHY MAKE OUT)

Y/N's POV:

Matt and I have been together for 3 years now, and our relationship is amazing. Every relationship has its obstacles, but we navigate them pretty well. The one thing we consistently have a problem with is finding alone time with just us. Having grown up with the boys, I love them all, but being in a relationship with Matt, I do want some time with just him.

Every time we kiss and start to get on the more intimate side of things, someone barges in or calls or something. Matt and I have found ways to get around this and have gotten some time to be with each other, but it is very rare. So, Matt decided to take us for a drive, but little did I know it was because he was feeling rather needy.

He drove around for about an hour before pulling off into a secluded parking lot that overlooked all of Boston. The veiw was amazing, and I thought we were there to stargaze until I looked over at Matt, who was looking at me like he was about to combust.

"Babe, are you -" I start to say but am quickly cut off by Matt's lips connecting with mine. I let out a suprise sound against his lips and then fell further into the kiss, my hands finding purchase in his hair. He pulls away after a minute, panting. " Fuck, Y/N. I miss you baby. I need to kiss you and hold you without someone bothering us." He says.

" I need you too, Matt," I say as I lean forward to kiss him. He smiles and teasingly pulls back just as our lips are about to touch. "Oh yeah? How bad do you need me, baby?" He asks condescendingly. I groan as my face heats up. Normally, I'd be an asshole and put up a bit of a fight, but I want to kiss him and hold him so bad I just give in.

"So bad, my love." I reply as his hand gently grips the back of my neck and pulls me forward into another sloppy kiss. Our kisses are full of need and want and are urgent and messy. Yet they feel so perfect to me. Since we're in the car and things are getting a little heated an idea pops into my head and when he pulls away for some air I crawl into the back seat since I know there is more room back there.

He grins at me and follows behind me, climbing into the back. "Oh, you want it real bad if you're climbing back here, pretty girl." He says as he lays my back against the seat and hovers over top of me. His silver chain dangling down between us. I look at him for a minute, in complete awe of his beauty. His flushed cheeks, his dilated pupils, his hair messy from my hands, swollen lips. He looks so fucking gorgeous.

" Take a picture it'll last longer, baby." He says laughing. "I'm sorry, you're just gorgeous. You look so pretty right now." I tell him. His cheeks flush even more, and he leans his face closer to mine, our foreheads touching. "I'm so in love with you, Y/N. Let me show you how much I love you." He says as he leans back down and kisses me.

This kiss was deeper and slower than our previous ones. It's a kiss that I feel through my whole body, through my soul. His hands roam around my waist and find their way under my shirt, and he caresses my hips as he kisses me. He nibbles on my bottom lip, and I let out a soft moan into his mouth, and he shudders a bit at the noise before pulling away.

"Fuck. Need to hear that agian. You sound so pretty for me." He says as he adjusts us, so I am now sitting on his lap, facing him. My hands slide their way up his chest, to his neck, and eventually find their way to his hair. His head tips back against the headrest, and he lets out a groan. He leans forward and connects our lips once more.

He is driving me crazy and he knows it. His hands travel from my waist to my ass as we kiss, and I go absolutely insane. I kiss him harder and tug on his hair and he lets out a soft moan and I lose my fucking mind. He trails his kisses down my neck, sucking, biting, kissing, and leaving marks. I sigh and play with his hair.

We're getting very into this make-out session, and it's getting so hot that the windows of the car are fogged up. I can't help but start to laugh, as I realize how bad it looks from an outside perspective. Matt smiles against my skin as he hears me laugh and looks up at me. " Why are you laughing? I didn't even get to your tickle spots yet." He asks me.

I'm in a fit of giggles, and I point to the windows, and he looks at them confused before his eyes widen a bit. "Looks like we're having too much fun." He says laughing. I nod as my laughter dies down. He rubs circles on my waist as he stares into my eyes. "I fucking love you. Can't wait to marry you someday." He says, grabbing my hand and kissing my promise ring.

I smile at him and cup his face with my hands. "I made a promise, and I swear I'm gonna keep it. You're the one for me, Y/N." He says, kissing my nose. "You're the one for me too, Matt." I say, and I leave a short kiss on his lips. I climb off his lap and get back in the front, and he does the same. He leans over and grabs my hand, resting our intertwined fingers on his thigh as he drives. "We might have to do a few laps around the block before going home or Nick is gonna assume we fucked in the car. " I say laughing, referring to the fogged windows.

He shakes his head and laughs before pulling into the driveway. Nick runs outside as he hears us pull in. "Do you guys know what fucking time it is? What were you even do-" Nick starts to lecture and then stops when he sees the fogged windows. "No way did you guys fuck where I sit. Oh my god. " Nick yelled and Chris runs out of the house. "Matt hit it in the car? No fucking way bro." Chris laughs as he sees the windows.

Matt rolls his eyes and grabs my hand, leading me past Nick and Chris and heading into the house with me trailing behind him a bit. " We didn't fuck in the car this time." Matt says grinning at me, knowing it's gonna drive his brothers insane.

"What do you mean THIS time?!??!?" We hear the boys yell and start questioning us as Matt shuts his door and lays on his bed with me. We laugh and cuddle up in bed for a bit before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note :

Had to feed the Matt girls with this one since so many wanted something more on the spicy side, lol. I hope this was spicy enough for yall because this was boarderline fucking lmfao 😭. Anyways let me know what you guys think and leave requests!!

<3 A