Baby Fever pt 2 - Chris 🧡

Highly Requested!

Prompt : This is about a year after the first part. Y/N and Chris are getting ready to become parents!

CW: cheesy, Kissing, a little suggestive, Really wholesome lol

Y/N's POV:

It had been a year since Chris and I talked about having a baby, and I was eight months pregnant with twins. I was pretty sad at this time because I had to take my maternity leave early per the doctor's orders. I really missed teaching my kiddos. My pregnancy had been going great, but because I was carrying twins, the doctor wanted me to take the last month off and rest since they will probably come early.

When I found out I was pregnant, Chris was ecstatic. He was the most loving and considerate husband ever and really cared for me during the whole pregnancy. He would rub my feet and back, run to the store in the middle of the night for whatever I was craving, and he handled my mood swings so well. He put the nursery together just how I wanted, and I was so excited.

Chris and I made the decision to wait until birth to find out what genders the babies were. We picked out gender neutral clothes and room decor for them, figuring once they were born if we wanted to change anything we could. We picked out two girl names and two boy names and will decide what we want for them when their born.

Currently, at 8 months pregnant, I'm feeling pretty good, but I am a bit more uncomfortable.  These babies love to shove their tiny fingers and toes in mommy's rib cage. I'm laying on the couch rubbing my belly, eating some Takis and Cheez It's. Yes, I know it's weird, but it's my main craving. I hear Chris pull his car in the driveway.

"Daddy's home!" I say rubbing my belly. I feel a couple of kicks, and I giggle. These babies love their daddy already. Chris walks in the door and sets his keys on the counter before making his way over to me on the couch. He leans down and kisses me.

"Hey, mamas. I missed you." He says, giving me another kiss. I smile and run my fingers through his hair. " We missed you too." I reply as he leans down and kisses my belly a few times. He leans over my belly to talk to the babies. "How are my boys today? I'm sure Mommy is driving you crazy." He laughs and winks at me. I shake my head at him, smiling.

"You really think they're boys?" I say. He nods his head at me. "Oh yeah, next generation of Sturniolo men to make car videos, for sure." He says, placing another kiss on my belly. I roll my eyes and laugh as he continues his one-sided conversation with our babies. " Daddy loves you both so much, no matter what you are. I can't wait to meet you two." He says, rubbing his hands on my belly.

I feel the babies kick, and Chris does, too. His eyes light up, and he giggles as he feels the tiny kicks under his hands."We're gonna have some strong ass kids, Y/N. I swear their gonna be boxers or something with the way they kick." He says. "I hope they look just like their daddy. Want them to have your pretty blue eyes and unruly curls." I say, looking into his eyes as he leans closer to my face.

He leans in and kisses me. "Oh yeah? I want them to look like you, so I guess if these two end up looking like me, I'll have to knock you up again." He says laughing as I pull him down to kiss him agian. "Wouldn't want that now, would we? Took a long time for you to get me pregnant the first time." I say teasingly. He laughs and smiles at me. " Yeah, sex every day, sometimes multiple times a day is just the worst. Wouldn't want to have to do that again." He says sarcastically.

I slap his arm lightly as my face reddens. " Chris!, they can hear you! Watch your mouth." I say, embarrassed. He laughs and helps me sit up. " You're really gonna play all innocent and embarrassed as if you weren't down and dirty for me to put them in you?" He says, furthering his teasing. "Chris," I groan, shoving my face in his shoulder. He laughs and plays with my hair as my head rests kn his shoulder. "I'm sorry baby, just love making you all flustered." He says, kissing the top of my head.

I look up at him, and he smiles down at me.  He places his hand on the side of my face, cupping my jaw. "I'm serious, though. I'll definitely need to get you pregnant agian. You're so pretty with the bump. Love rubbing it and talking to the babies." He says, kissing ne deeply. I pull away and get up from the couch. "Well, I'm glad you like the way I look. I feel pretty fat and uncomfy." I say laughing.

He rolls his eyes at smiles. " Y/N, you could gain 200 pounds, and I'd still be all over you. I'll always like the way you look cause I'm in love with you, not your body. Your body is just an added bonus." He comes up and hugs me, my belly adding several inches of distance between us. Just as I start to fully relax in his arms, my phone rings, my doctor calling.

"Hello?" I answer. The doctor then replies, " Y/N! I just scheduled your C-section and the surgeon wants to do it tommorow. Can you come in and do a check up ultrasound today so we can confirm it? We just need to make sure the babies are up to size and will do well enough before we take them. Seeing as you're only 3 weeks from your due date, it should be fine." I stand there a little shocked, but excited. We could have babies tommorow! "Oh my goodness, yes! Well head over there right now. Thank you!" I say before hanging up.

Chris looks at me expectantly and I smile at him. "They want me to come in for an ultrasound. They want to do the C-section tommorow if all is good with the babies. Our babies could be here tommorow!" I say excitedly. He hugs me tight and kisses my head. "I'm so excited, Y/N. Can't believe we're about to be parents." He says.

We go to the ultrasound and everything is perfect. They send me to labor and delivery at the hospital to get all set for my C-section tomorrow and we call all of our family to let them know the babies are finally on their way. The next day, they prep me for surgery and get Chris all set up and sanitized so he can be in the operating room when they're born.

Right before they take me out, Chris nervously looks at me. " I love you so much, Y/N. I always have and I always will. Thank you for making me a dad." He leans in and kisses me like it's the last time he'll ever do it. "Chris, everything's okay. I'll be okay, our babies will be okay. Don't worry, baby. I love you, too." I try to calm him a bit. I could tell he was worried something might happen.

We go into the operating room and the doctors get started on me. The midwife is standing next to Chris and I, trying to ease our nerves. She notices how nervous chris and and tries to distract him from the sight of the doctors cutting me open. "So, what does the dad think the babies are?" She asks him. I laugh and look at her. "He is dead set on these two being boys. I'm not really sure about that though." I reply to her as he nods at her.

"I don't care what they are, I'm gonna love them so much. I already do. " He says. Then we hear a cry. " Does the father want to cut the cord?" A doctor asks and Chris nods his head and cuts the cord. A couple minutes later we hear the second cry and Chris cuts the cord agian. They clean off both babies and bring them over to me, laying them on my chest as they patch me back up.

" Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Sturniolo! You have two perfectly healthy girls!" The doctor says. I look at Chris and he has tears in his eyes as the nurse picks one of the babies off me and gives her to him.

A few hours go by and we are in my hospital room. Our family has just left after meeting the girls, Nick and Matt the last to leave. We're sitting in my room holding our girls. " They're so gorgeous. Just like their momma." Chris says as he rocks the younger twin, Scarlett. I nod at him as he brings her over to me so he can hold Stella.

"Did you notice something about Stella?" I ask him and he looks at me confused. "She's just like her daddy already. Look at her back." I say and he gently moves her blanket and looks at her back. He gasps and looks up at me excitedly. "We have the same birthmark! That's so cool." He says as he wraps her back up. He walks over and leans down and kisses me.

"We're finally parents. I can't believe it!" He says and I smile. I finally have everything I've ever wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

This was requested by a few different people! Hope this good for ya'll lol. Let me know what you think! Requests are open!

<3 A