Overtired - Matt 💙

Prompt: Y/N is getting ready for bed, and Matt is a little overtired, causing some interesting conversation

CW: cringe, kissing

Y/N's POV:

I'm staying over at Matt's tonight, doing my skincare in his bathroom. We had a movie night date tonight, and we stayed up longer than we usually do. Both of us are pretty tired.

I'm about halfway through my routine when Matt walks in and comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and shoving his face into my neck. I laugh lightly, continuing my skincare. "You tired, love? I'll be to bed shortly. I'm almost done. You should go lay down." I say to him. He shakes his head and places a few kisses to my neck.

"Just want you." He mumbles into my neck. He starts tracing little shapes on my stomach with his fingers. I finish my skincare and turn around in his arms, looping my arms around his neck. "You're so tired, baby. I'm just gonna braid my hair real quick, and then I'll be in bed. You really should go lay down, my love. You look exhausted. " I say to him as I run my fingers through the hair on the back of his neck.

He rubs his nose against mine, giving me butterfly kisses. His eyes are closed, and he looks like he could fall asleep right here. " Can I braid your hair for you?" He asks me. "Are you sure you want to do that? You're super tired." I say to him. He nods his head at me. "Just wanna be close to you. Please?" He asks. I nod at him, giving him my hairbrush and hair ties.

He stands behind me and brushes my hair very gently. He moves the hair off the left side of my neck and places some kisses on my neck before going back to brushing my hair. He parts my hair and starts braiding my hair. " I like doing this for you. Makes me think of our future. What it might be like to have a daughter. Do her hair for her." He says as he works on my hair.

I smile at him through the mirror. "You're gonna be such a good dad one day. I just know it." I say to him. "I can't wait to get married and have kids with you. I want a daughter, one that looks just like you. I want to do all the tea parties and barbies and all that." He explains as he places the last hair tie in my hair.

I turn around and wrap my arms around him, and smile at him. " You really have this all figured out, huh?" I say, laughing a little. His thumbs rub small circles on my hips as he nods at me. "Mhm. I'm gonna propose to you within the next year. We'll probably get married between 6 months to a year from that. Then, we will have babies whenever you're ready for them. Then we're gonna raise our kids and watch them grow up and have babies, and we'll grow old and get grey hair and lose our memory and hearing together."  He says as if he's thought about it a million times. 

" Proposing to me within the next year. Guess I better watch out for that." I say, laughing. "Oh yeah, for all you know, I could drop down on one knee right now with a ring for you." He says as he laughs. I fixed some hair that fell into his face, covering his eyes. "You don't even need a ring. I'd say yes to you right now if you asked. I'm so in love with you. " I say, and he leans down and kisses me. 

The kiss is deep, slow, and passionate. We kiss for a couple of minutes before breaking apart. His eyes are still closed, and he has a tired smile on his face. "Let's go to bed, love. You're so tired." I whisper to him. He nods and leans in, kissing me one more time.

We get into bed, and we cuddle up. My head is on his chest, and his arms are on my waist. "I love you, Y/N." He says as sleep overtakes him. "I love you too, Matt." I reply, and sleep soon consumes me as well.

I love nights like these because Matt gets very clingy and sweet when he's overtired. I'm just glad my boy is getting some good sleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Something short and sweet for Matt. Let me know what you guys think! Requests are open!

<3 A