Light Hearted

Chapter 18

Cupid cried. Red tears fell as his heart broke hearing the order. He refused to accept his forced fate. Pulling himself together, he read the paperwork from above again, hoping to find a loop hold.

Then he read the scrolls the scribes brought him earlier. A glimmer of hope fell upon his shoulders, lifting his heavy heart.

First, he needed to find Eros. Cloud, he whispered through broken tears. Cupid closed his eyes C-L-O-U-D. The tiny cherub looking at cheaters the TV show with Goddess Isis as they sipped ambrosia smoothies. Isis looked up. Whatshe asked him? He mumbled his answer. Go baby and remember, stay  whole thing is about to get real messy. I do not want you on either bad side of my twins as they can both be temperamental and egotistical, yes? Cloud hugged her neck, making her smile. I understand the human woman is attached to Pienu? Yes, Cloud nodded.

Well, I can't blame her you are my baby Cloud. She straighted his little jacket. Come to spend a night? Yes, Cloud said with tears in his eyes. If they take you to earth get us some cheese cake. Cloud laughed nodding yes. Go baby kissing bis cubby little hand.

He flew off heeding Cupid's Call. Cloud entered the house Cloud where is Eros? Cloud tossed up his hands shrugging his shoulders he was telling the truth. Who would know? Cloud screeched his truth. The Elder witch? He nodded yes. Get my bow and arrows. Cloud nodded yes as Cupid showered and dressed. Cloud passed him the scroll about to exit with the written order he was given. Cloud  poined to the signature looking up at Cupid. What does Bastet know about love?

Cloud screeched, that's what you said? He nodded yes stepping on the scroll with his tiny bare feet kicking it. Cloud, if I did not know better, I would think you are siding with me knowing Eros is ya boy. Cloud spoke again. I know I found her first Cupid put his head down. Cloud flew up hugging him thank you Cloud patting his little back. Go mother will be asking where you are soon you know how she loathes being away from you. Is it true she had a bed made for you in her boudoir?

Cloud baby giggled nodding yes speaking. Oh, she kept rolling on you huh? He showed Cupid his left wing bandaged up. Yes, Mother sleeps crazy since Horus our father died in the war of Olympia. Cloud nodded yes kissing the back of his hand with Cupid at the mention of Horus' name.

Cupid flew for the mountains he needed to find the breach in the sky in order to find Tina. He was determined to break the breach today if not, he would keep trying until it revealed itself to him.      There had to be a way he could see it as a god of Olympia.

Tina stared at an agitated Eros don't start that Olympia cussing stuff again Eros because we don't want to hear it. You have been   learning how to fly since you were a little boy, and you've been making excuses! Tina no one has been making excuses I can't fucking fly! His voice boom making the place Shake again stop doing that Eros! You know I hate that the ground rumbling under my feet because you're angry or agitated it's upsetting. I'm sorry Tina gosh I'm just so angry right now. That is why you can't fly because you're always angry. How do you intend on doing a light-hearted action when you are always angry and upset? I have an idea let's just call it a day it's getting late we've been out here since 9:00 a.m. Earth time, and it is going on six that is a full work day. I think you did a great job you almost flew a few times and we are very proud of you right Pie?

Pie clapped his tiny hands together flapping his wings around joyfully stamping, dancing, and twerking a happy dance for Eros. It made Eros laugh. I can't believe it you are actually laughing at a cherub. WOW see there is a part right there that is lightning up your heart before you know it you'll be off to the ground.

The three called it a day with the training end of day three not bad you're almost there. They walked past Pegasus drinking purple tainted rain water. Pegasus, Eros did so good today you would have been proud. Tina leaned her head on Pegasus who rubbed his face on hers licking her cheek making her giggle. The sound of her laughter lit a fire within Eros he had no idea why and was still trying to figure it out.

💕Cupid The Love Series Book 1 Of 3 Poc Eguptian & Greek God's Fantasy Romance ©On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara