Across Olympia

Chapter 27

BANG BANG BANG! What now? Cupid answered his door, opening it to Olympia constables. Lord Cupid you've been court marshalled we have been instructed to take you into custody by the God's. On what charge?

Attempted murder of a God Lord Eros, your brother. Cupid held out his wrists as they tossed thunder bolt handcuffs across them that crackled and lit at they shut them closed. Cupid did not resist he went freely worried about Tina never seeing him again having no idea she was already on his home dimension of Olympia.

Eros was carried to shadow of the Allegheny mountains to the top healers and care takers cave. Tina dabbed his head with a cold rag as fever attempted to consume him fearing the cold rag was no help.
Tina sat next to Eros with worried eyes looking his body over slow checking for any sign he was getting his strength back as the cherubs did the same worried he would die.

The cherubs saw Horus die they never thought a God could die being the flesh was not human. They knew if the God's were not worshiped or prayers did not go up in their honor sickness would befall them, leading to death. The cherubs kept the fire burning, made sure Eros was covered completely locking the cold of the mountains out. Pienu made the same broth over the blazing hearth he made for Tina when they spent time alone in the secret Dimension. Cloud read his favorite book to him a book of fables Horus read to them together as children. They waited on a response as virgins lay on their faces, chanting healing prayers to heel the God of break up's.

The young virgin priestesses of his temple walked with sage and dragon blood insence around his bed praying and chanting and praying without ceasing.

Isis sent her top healers to attend to one son while she dealt with the arrest of the other which she did not agree to but was out nunbered by decision. Things were dismal and Tina was filled with gloom and despair as both the men Tina loved seemed to be slipping away from her slowly all her dreams of being a wife and mother swiftly turning to cinders and ash slipping between her tiny fingers. The fingers Cupid held in the gandala in Central Park. The finger Eros kissed as he was the first man to ever make love to her.

Tina wiped her eyes, holding pie on her lap Kissing Eros' large sleeping hand. She pulled his blanket the chanting stopped all eyes were on Tine. She crawled in bed with a non responsive Eros making Elaura beyond jealous, filing her with rage.

However, Elaura's tongue was bridled unable to speak because word was out Tina was a Demi-Goddess they were very rare and hard to find. If Demi-God's who were half human and half God's were found on earth, they would be treated with the same respect as a whole blooded God.

This was law on Olympia because after the great war of the Titans, many God's died protecting Olympia snd the Allagheny. Tina cuddled her curvy body on top of Eros' big one, tossing his bear skin blanket around both of them.

Tina closed her eyes and was transformed to a place where she was shown a vision by Eros gripping his hand tighter. Tina sat up in bed, yelling but Eros, I can't! The witch rushed to the bed kneeling before Tina. What is it Goddess? What did Lord Eros show you?

Tina stared at the Witch then she looked at Eros. She held her hand out for the witches' hand, then Tina held Eros' hand which swallowed hers. The witch let go when the vision ended you must great Goddess and you shall this is your destiny. Tina nodded yes.

Goddess, may we speak alone? Yes ma'am. Tina walked outside the cave with the witch that raised Cupid and Eros. Yes ma'am? The witch wrapped a dark brown sheep skin cape around Tina's shoulders clipping it closed with gold medallian pins bearing Eros' signet. Lord Eros made this for me when he was ten moons of knowing. A sheep just died he skinned it giving us seasoned meat to sear for the village to eat during war when meat was a luxury.

Then he made this cape gifting it to keep me to warm against the snow capped mountains blowing the wicked east winds into our warm caves under the fall of night. You adorn it, Goddess as if Lord Eros himself has wrapped his large loving arms around you keeping you warm. Thank you ma'am, I will be sure to return it.

Please, Goddess, stop calling me ma'am around these parts they call me Abbie or Nan. Nan is what Eros and Cupid call me either will suffice.

In that case you must call me Tina. Goddess although you are a half God the rules here on Olympia apply I must respect you and call you Goddess. Guess what Nan? We are not on Olympia we are in the Allegheny mountains. Nan smiled thank you, Tina. I will return this beautiful cape to you.

Tina ran her fingers over the double thick linked gold chains that were used to hold the cloak closed. It is beautiful on you goddess. The cave we now frequent belongs to Lord Eros and has since he was eight moons of knowledge. Eros had his own apartment at the age of eight? Tina smiled. Yes Tina Let us say Lord Eros' body may have been eight, but his body was eighteen.

Lord Eros will be ever so pleased when he wakes Tina. Why Nan? Nan placed her hands on Tina because Goddess you carry a child within your belly. Tina gasped cupping her mouth with both hands.

Are you sure Nan that this child belongs to Lord Eros and not lord Cupid? Nan giggled you've been busy Goddess. I guess so yes Tina smiled they know it is no secret. Since you have been so honest Lord Cupid or Lord Eros either of the God's will be ecstatic. You hold their child within your belly, I assure you whomever the child's father is will be blessed beyind measure. It has been ages since a child was born of the God's on Olympia. Excuse me, Nan Tina rushed to Eros' side.

Eros...Eros baby? Eros weakly opened his eyes hey sweetie smiling at Tina you did it got me some help Humm? We did baby it wasn't me alone my love. How are you feeling Eros? He grinned wryly like I am human. Tina covered her mouth as not to laugh unlady like. Eros was sliding back to sleep relatively fast.

Elaura and the other witches were praying to the Gods for Eros' recovery. Elaura, on her knees glared up at the California king sized canopy bed sitting on a platform as the shadows of dancing fire enhanced the looks of love in their eyes. Tina could not take her eyes off him and he could not break his gaze upon her.

Tina put his hand on her stomach saying nothing. His eyes widened accompanied by a smile that crept upon his face. A tear slipped from his eye as Eros exhaled we made a baby? Tina shook her head yes I think so baby. Tina kissed his lips. Me a father? Yes my love. I must be dreaming, Tina.

No Lord Eros you are not. But baby it could be----

Shhh, the baby is ours, according to Nan she had a vision and says there os a prophecy involving us and our child. Eros held up Tina's left hand blowing on her ring finger, a beautiful diamond and ruby ring magically appeased. Oh, Eros Tina exclaimed excited. I know we have not known one another very long he said just above a whisper and this is not the proposal I would like to give. I promise by all that is good and right. I will ask again. May I take your excitement as a yes my beloved? Yes, Eros, the loving couple basked in their decision to marry.

Elaura walked to the bedside slow saying nothing as Eros dozed to sleep. Goddess? Yes Elaura? Tina tucking Eros in. I made you something.

Oh, how sweet, what is it? Black Cohash Tonic Tea.