Chapter 4

As a Feral Beastman, born cold-blooded, who inherited the memory passed by our father, when we finally reach the age to transform into our bipedal form, in there, we saw females who dislike and hate us, as we took them away from their mates and cubs, only to experience mating bonds destroyed by the females, with such hate and disgust, while slashing it away from their skin, without flinching from pain.

Through this inherited memories, we learn how to mate, how to have a female of our own, and how to survive on our own. Even in the litter of eggs, I was hatch first, and the strongest. The survivor is the strongest, so I ate my own siblings as they are weak, my father who did not even spare us his attention, but only to his mate, who despise him greatly, did not care. As we grew, because of the inherited memories, we tend to have the intention to mate even with our own mother, so our father, drive us away the moment we hatched from the eggs, even attempted to kill is, and a snakeling must survive in this world, full of predator and prey.

As I grow older and stronger, the marks I gathered in my body increases, that nobody survive when they encountered or fought with me, this also made finding a female difficult, as they're tend to be treated like a collosal's emerald, a rarity that can make you gain marks, even without sacrificing yourself to have a mark of your own.

A Tetra marked Beastman like myself, travelled almost the whole continent for strength and power. Now, I must find a bothersome female to mate with, but all of them seems to have an unclean and unkempt appearance. Once, when I was still a young Beastman, bold enough to travel in the ocean where I found the mermaid's clan most treasured and one in only female who have beauty that is incomparable to the female in the land of beast continent. She asked me to help her flee her clansmen and brought her to the land, but like any other female in this world she would not accept a feral as a mate. It's probably for the best anyway, for I don't need a bothersome female like her, as a mate.

Sharing your mate with others to survive seems unacceptable. How can you share your female's affection, when others can be favored, and you forgotten. Spoiled females can do whatever they wished to do, and have what they wanted to have, as long as, they have mates they can turn to. I don't want to share my life with others knowing that in the end you will be discarded and forgotten.

Ferals, are strong survivor of this cruel word, that's why they can't afford to gave us a chance with the females, since we are superior and they are inferior in strength.

Currently, I finished hunting and got a filling meal, this is enough for now, and can last me for days even without eating for a while. Cold season just ended so hibernation took a longer time to recover my strength.

With my beast form the woods is my hunting grounds and territory to explore, and as I slithered I sensed that someone beside me is here, and base on their scent they just left. Whoever trespassed in my territory must have a courageous mind, but that will end now that I'm here. Surely, another meal will be welcomed to my ravenous stomach.

As I passed through the woods I saw traces of someone hunting, and a fire was put out, so that means they are still here in my territory. With that in mind, another hunting began, my prey walking into my own territory, and me the predator hunting as they ran for their life.

This prey seem quite weak, all of their scent is leading me to a body of water, the river. After they had a filling meal it's their turn to be eaten.

Glancing through the trees, and hiding is easy for me, even with my beast form large enough to swallow any beast, and long enough to wrap them, suffocating them, until they are out of breath. With my senses focusing on my prey, I noticed they have a foreign scent in their body.

Finally getting into a tree, large enough to cover my form, and can be seen through the river, I slithered my way up there, and saw a strange small body of a female.

A female who is alone, with no scent of being mated, no marked in the visible part of her smooth skin, that glistens with the clear water, as she moves to wipe her with her small hands. Her petite form is crouched down, and her small back turned to my form, not even noticing how enticing that is for my eyes.

Slowly, so that I won't get her startled, and afraid to run away from me, which will not happen, I approach her in my beast form, so that if she try to escape, I can ensnare her quickly in my grasp, and make her my mate.

But, what I did not expect is for me to have my guard down, that I did not notice how she quickly turned her form, to face me, and saw her small face, that is beautiful, incomparable to the mermaid tribe's female I saw. As she struck me with her tiny fist, I did not mind the pain that comes from all over my body, and made me transform to my bipedal form, lying in a broken tree, while still recovering from the shock of the tiny female's aggressive greetings to me.

It should have bothered me how her strength is greater than any Tetra marked beasts I fought, but my mind is filled only with her, occupying it. Her eyes fierce and piercing when met with mine, with her lips small and scrunched closed because she is biting it, that it turns to a color of red just like my scales. Attraction, an unfamiliar feeling, that's what I think I felt, as her fist flown to my body, that was blown away, even in my large beast form, only with her tiny fist that is even smaller in my hands, if I clasp it with mine.

As I wake up from my reverie, I saw her form slowly walking to my own, where I was still lying down along with the broken trees. What a powerful female, matched only to me a strong male. I have no intention of sharing her with anyone, even if she tries to escape me, she won't, I will not let her get away from me.

I can see her face better now that she is standing in front of me. She furrowed her brows, and then her face turns into shock, as she examines my form. I did not move, not only because of the pain I can still feel throughout my body, but also because I don't want her to run away from me.

"What in the fuck are you?!"

I just glanced up to her beautiful face and smirked.