Chapter 26

In the next few days the bond between the three of us continued to deepen as I decided to share my story with Winston. He had the right to know who is the person that he will be spending the rest of his life with after all. Curtis, the ever supportive husband takes over whenever he senses that my voice wavered as he knew the story of how I came here, and how we first met. My tiger looked darkly at C when he mentioned our first hostile meeting in the forest. The snake continued with his account of the story not caring about the glare he was receiving. Then the scorpion part where my kitty adorably fussed over me as if it just happened yesterday. Irritated by the interruption Curtis hissed at him and he did the same, amused by their antics I started giggling as I pinched both of their cheeks with my hands.

"Ouch! Yaesoon I apologize."

"My mate you're hurting me."

Oops. I forgot my strength for a moment, they're just so precious I can't help it.

"Hehe sorry sorry, you two are just so cute! Anyways Winston you don't have to worry about it that scorpion may be already in the afterlife right now, so be at ease I'm safe aren't I?"

"Oh...yes I'm just really worried about your encounter with that feral. I have fought many of their kind after all, as a guard of the City it is my duty to prevent them at taking the females away from here. They will be forcefully marked and mate without consent, and besides most of them are rootless beasts. I promise I won't let anyone from the Flame City near you again."

"Okay I'll hold on to you on that."

Now that is out of the way we started doing our little projects for our winter preparation. With the way they are here every cold season is a deadly combination, since they don't have the means to preserve foods like I do. Our smokehouse attracted many attention of nosy beastmen circling near the territory but they never crossed the line since both of males are Tetra marked, they'll just be asking for death. Thanks to this I avoided their advances plus with how I almost don't leave the house since arriving here I doubt any of this males will be meeting me soon.

Curtis seems to be taking his time in tailoring a perfect winter outfit for me, in his words "So that you'll think of me even if I'm not beside you at the cold season."
I just let him do whatever he wants, since I can't sew for life, I'm busy with my soap project as I'm trying to successfully get us a soap for cleaning the den along with some flowers to act as air freshener. And another soap for our body that wouldn't make our skin irritate.

While Winston seems to be serious with his job as our builder. He is currently trying to do my instructions in building a proper pot for soup, as I expressed that winter will be tough for us if our food is constantly use fire. At least in this we can just heat it up without wasting firewoods for every dish I have to make. So yeah, I'll mostly make some simple stew or soup for winter. If only I have some starch to make some food that will last us for some time. Besides preparing jerky and smoking meats I also tried to befriend the short birds. They're not fond of eating seeds so I figured that worms will work and it did. We now had a steady supply of egg as a result my snake is also giddy whenever I prepared his favorite food.

Beside that our life is peaceful here at the City of Beasts well most of the time. I heard from Winston that his brother removed him from being a City guard. Looks like his pissy that I ignored his summons. There's also his bratty daughter to look out for, she's troublesome as fuck. Constantly looking for trouble as she uses his poor males to harass us, well tried to. Since she has only one strong male and my mates are stronger she didn't even have a chance to physically assault us. Besides Winston said that his niece tried to take him as her guardian beast that will give him a chance to mate with her in the future which is yuck as hell, but apparently this is normal here. He outright rejected her that's why she's pissy with us, like father like daughter huh. My tiger also had a feeling that these father and daughter are just aiming for his emerald which is mine now. Talk about family issues.

"Wow the audacity of your brother is palpable. If they continued with this bullshit I won't promise that we'll be having a peaceful conversation later."

Confused with my words I explained to him that I will confront them if they didn't stop harassing our lives. Winston is also a royal like them but it's clear that his brother monopolizes his position to look down on my tiger. I won't have it, Winston deserves to be happy and I will do anything for him.

Beside me my men look happy with my words as they glanced at each other like their telepathically communicating something between them.

Curtis captured my hand in his as he places kisses that made me blush as my tiger did the same. What is this a twin telepathy? A few days ago they didn't get along, now they're on the same page in making me flustered. Damn beastmen.

Having enough of their antics I escaped the hold of their hands and pinched both of them once more. Naughty beasts they know I'm easily flustered at simple teasing so they do it whenever they're free. Like I'm their personal amusement so I will do the same.

"You beasts just wait I'll do the same to the both of you."

"My beautiful mate is willing to be with the both of us? How naughty."

This sly snake smirking with that sinful face of his. I grab his head swiftly that it caught him off guard. Heh, looks like he forgot who's stronger between us. Tapping my arms he surrendered as I let him catch his breath and look at the other who is astonished by the display. Sensing my glare he quickly placates me by smiling gently and excusing himself to finish his work. My adorable kitty knows when to back down.

"Curtis are you alright now?"

"Your enjoying this Yaesoon, don't worry later you will be the one catching your breath as I-"

Placing my hand at his naughty words I shushed him with as he use that as an excuse to carry me off ground. Startled I grab on to him.

"You sly snake!"

"Your adorable self is for my eyes only."

Ugh. He's so fine, I can't win whenever I look at his face. In the end he carried me to our bedroom where he continued to tease me as I tried to stop him and failing because I want it too.

What the heck you betrayed yourself Nam Yaesoon.

After that debacle I cooked our dinner, in the middle of eating I have the brilliant idea to have them a taste of my embarrassment earlier. Offering a spoon of food to their mouths they just look at each other and smirked as they let me feed them without getting embarrass. In return they fed my reddening form too, I accepted my defeat.

I expected this from Curtis but Winston?! Ughhhh I dug my own grave. Whatever I still love these two sly beasts, my time will come to get them both flustered hehehe.