Masky

So many people have been requesting Masky so here you go! This is the best I could find :)

"Masky" is an affectionate name given to the unidentified masked figure who appears in the footage of the Marble Hornets incidents. His most prominent appearances are in entries #18, 19 and 23. Masky is identified by the effeminate white mask with shadowed eyes that he wears at all times.

Masky is an average height male with a somewhat burly build. He has medium-short dark brown hair which is usually messy. He wears a distinctive looking jacket ( said to be the same as the one worn by Tim) and a white mask.

Behaviour:
Masky appears initially hostile, having been seen attacking Jay in entry #18. In other appearances, Masky neglects potential opportunities to hurt or kill Jay, implying that his motives A) have changed B) are clouded or C) were never to cause harm in the first place. It has also been theorized that Masky was pushing Jay aside to protect him from the operator (Marble Hornets' version of Slenderman) rather than to harm him.

It is most commonly presumed that Masky is an observer or a psychologically troubled protagonist. His behaviour is indecipherable when judged alone.

Connection to Totheark:
A common theory regarding the Marble Hornets case is that Masky is the same person as Totheark. There are a number of supporting points for this claim.

-Masky appears prominently in several Totheark videos.

-both characters shield their motives but seem cryptic and vaguely helpful.

-the two characters appeared at around the same time.

-in the Totheark video "signal" the video ends with "come back" and "find me" flashing on the screen. In the next Hornets entry #18 video, Jay goes back to the house that was being referred to and that's where we find Masky for the first time.

Connection to Tim:

Another popular theory about Masky is that he is actually Tim. This is not mutually exclusive with the idea that he is Totheark. All three could be one and the same.

-Masky may be Totheark, who used footage by Alex Kralie in his videos. Barring any supernatural means, Tim is one of the very few people who would have access to this footage. Another person with this access is Jay himself.

-The coat that Masky is seen wearing appears identical to Tim's coat.

-Masky's dark, medium-short hair also resembles Tim's hair.

In entry #35, Jay and Alex manage to subdue Masky long enough to remove his mask, revealing his identity to indeed be Tim.