Update 10/23/23

Update 10/23/23 :)

Hi everyone! I decided to post an update on this story here since not everyone who reads A Fateful Encounter  follows my Wattpad account.

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for the delay in posting the next chapter of this story. I won't go into too much detail, but this past year has been extremely rough for me, and as a result I haven't been able to write as frequently anymore. I truly wish that I could write more often—I love writing and had every intention of updating this story frequently. However, due to these life-changing events, that's no longer a possibility. It saddens me to write this, but that's the truth.

So, that being said, is this story dead? No, absolutely not!! I completely intend on finishing this story. It's been in the works for years now (I think since 2019) and I want to complete this story for all of you. It might take a while since I have a lot of work to do within the next 6 months to put my life back on track, but I promise that I have not forgotten about this story and will not forget about it. 

I hope to post the next chapter soon, although I can't promise a specific date due to how busy I am right now. However, I predict that I'll be back with the next chapter sometime in March or April of 2024. I hope all of you can understand; I know how disappointing it can be to have to wait a long time for a Wattpad story to update and I'm truly sorry that I can't post a new chapter sooner.

Anyway, I truly hope that all of you are doing well and hopefully I'll be back with the next chapter soon! Thank you for all of your support, I truly appreciate it :)