𝟏. "𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋"

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋchapter 1ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋ
PRETTY ISNT PRETTY
ʰᵃʳʳʸ ˡᵉʷⁱˢ 𝐱 ˢᵒᵖʰⁱᵉ ᵇᵉʳʳʸ
━━━━

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
pov

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 were all gathered around the large grey sofa, with harry resting his legs against the small coffee table tha𝐭 sat in the middle of the room. it was just a normal day filming a few moresidemen videos, everyone was there (bar tobi as he had other priorities.) today they had a variety of videos to film one of them being "sidemen guess celebrities" this included instagram models and youtubers etc.

harry was placed on a team with josh and vik not having very much faith in his team he continued to have hope and try in the game. the game went on to many rounds, including one where josh guessed kylie jenner just by her breasts, which had them all in fits of laughter after his comment "hope you're reacting to this freya, get that money." after that moment the game continued as previously.

it was only in round 6 that their team had been shown a photo of a famous instagram influencer and harry had jumped (abit to early some may add) at the chance to answer. he answered by claiming the girl was "sophie berry" when simon skipped to the next slide to show he was correct, everyone's faces were in shock and questioning how he knew that so quick. many of the boys made comments about how he's stalked her and is "mad obsessed"
this lead to the dirty blonde in question's face to go slightly red with a light blush covering his cheeks.

after filming was over the boys would not stop pestering him over this so called "sophie berry" girl. every time she was brought up he'd get embarrassed and would just tell the boys to "stop" in a jokingly manner.

once everyone had gone home harry had gone back to his shared flat with cal, only sharing a brief conversation in the kitchen as he was passing through just containing a quick "you alright bog" and a simple "yeah" in return. to anyone else it would seem he was in a bad mood however he'd just simply had a long day filming and a banging headache.

the headache stayed as when he opened his phone it was filled with 'the troops' groupchat going ballistic. when he clicked on the whatsapp page it was all comments about this sophie berry girl. harry's eyes rolled so far he could practically see his brain. he joking wrote in the chat the words 'she's attractive what can i say boys' after this everyone in the chat got involved.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐒

harry lewis
shes attractive what can i say boys
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

ksi
bog i dare you to mention her a tweet

behz
mate hes put u in the mud with that one

cal
i back that
everyone in favour of harry posting the tweet say 'i'

everyone
I

harry lewis
boys you cant do this to me

simon minter
i mean in all fairness you do have to do it now mate

harry lewis
fuck you all

callux
right now what should he say

vik
i think "hey youre really pretty"

𝐕𝐈𝐊 has been removed from 'the troops'

ksi
hahahahha

simon minter
thats jokes

𝐕𝐈𝐊 has been added to 'the troops'

randolph
anyone got any serious suggestions

tobi
Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.

behz
There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it

cal
If you were a Transformer... you'd be Optimus Fine.

ksi
YES THATS THE ONE

harry lewis
right boys when does the video come out?

simon minter
tomorrow

harry lewis
right ill post it then🤦‍♂️

cal
woo we got him boys

harry lewis
fuck off mate

after that conversation harry closed his phone and shouted the walls down screaming "cal you fat prick you've fucked me over big time lad" at this he stood up and headed for the lounge where he presumed cal would be. after not finding him in there he headed towards cals bedroom finding him laughing at his phone.

"what's up bog" he says with a hysterical smirk on his face. "what do you mean!" harry exclaimes. at this cal burst into laughter whilst harry stood unamused at the door.

they continued to bicker for a long time until eventually harry gave up again explaining and promising that he will post the tweet as soon as the video came out tomorrow.

as harry once again pulls up his phone ignoring the groupchat he decides that he should probably follow sophie berry atleast on one social media platform. after debating between himself he decided on instagram he searched her up and quickly pressed the follow button. he quickly closed his phone and drifted off to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
hey guys so this is the first chapter let me know if you like it or if you have any ideas to make it better.
love you all don't be silent readers again
also you will get sophie's view next chapter but i felt like it was too long to put in this chapter as i wanna add her posting some ig stories aswell😉😉
BYE GUYS