𝟑. "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭"

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋchapter 𝟑ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋ
PRETTY ISNT PRETTY
ʰᵃʳʳʸ ˡᵉʷⁱˢ 𝐱 ˢᵒᵖʰⁱᵉ ᵇᵉʳʳʸ
━━━━

after sophie woke up at 3pm she hadn't moved all day. the only time she got up was to get food or to fill her drink up but the rest of the time she stayed tucked away in her duvet.

she had been scrolling on tiktok for HOURS. posting a few videos to her main just of her lip syncing and in total being a complete weirdo. sometimes she wonders how she still gets comments about how good she looks when right now she to herself looked homeless. to everyone else she was just simply beautiful with a natural model look.

when sophie woke up, she for some reason had an eager feeling to see if she had got another message from a certain dirty blonde boy, however when she checked it she was simply met with a seen sticker under her previous message. as much as she won't admit it anyone could see she had been in a bad mood, only laughing at a few tiktoks all day. many people may pinpoint that down to the point of the boy not responding but she would never admit that.

━━━━

meanwhile when harry awoke he was met with the messages from last night (well early this morning) from sophie berry. as soon as he thought about replying he got a message from the troops gc reminding him about the tweet he would soon have to post. with this in mind he decided it would be best to simply not reply.

harry had a side cast episode to film so that's how he occupied his time this day. before and after filming the boys (jj, vik and simon) who he was filming the podcast with wouldn't stop going on about this tweet absolutely creasing everytime it was brought up.

when harry returned home cal was out so harry decided to kick his feet up on the coffee table and watch the chelsea game.

he spent a lot of the game on his phone just checking his socials and admiring other peoples story's. one of these was sophie's. who just like him was watching the game wrapped up in bed with a nando's on her side. at this he had a soft smile on his face but soon shut down the idea of messaging her as he once again was reminded of the tweet.

━━━━

hours had past and harry was notified that the video had gone out. the boys had been going mental on the groupchat about the tweet and now he finally realised he should post it.

he quickly wrote out the tweet and tagged sophie before sending it to the boys just so they could 'proof check it' and make sure it was up to their standards or whatever.

once the boys had all unanimously decided the tweet looked fine harry clicked the 'tweet' button. preparing himself for embarrassment and lots of questioning comments.

𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰 has tweeted
ᶜˡⁱᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵛⁱᵉʷ

@𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 if you were a transformer you'd be... optimus fine

━━━━

sophie was once again passed out on her bed until a figure was stood above her shaking her awake. she opened her eyes abruptly and let out a small scream in shock until she realised it was just maeve.

maeve started screaming "sophie berry wake the fuck up and check twitter" at this sophie's eyebrows grew furrowed and confused.

she quickly grabbed her phone and opened twitter after not seeing anything she send maeve a look that urged her to continue. maeves eyes grew wide in half annoyance about how she was taking so long to see this tweet and half humour at how stupid this girl was.

"harry lewis, wroetoshaw he's mentioned you in a tweet check your notis" sophie quickly clicked on the notification bell and set it to mentions only. after scrolling down a short page as her mentions were filled with people replying to the tweet and such, she finally found the tweet and clicked on it.

as she read the tweet her eyes widened in shock and a small smile cracked out that didn't go unnoticed by her bestfriend. sophie started laughing with her bestfriend at the tweet.

the two layed together for the rest of the evening before sophie said she wanted to stream. at this sophie got up but didn't get changed and just left her pjs on from last night not feeling as though she needs to change for a chill stream.

as she started up her stream she just began simply talking to her chat and providing small talk. she then proceeded to say how she was planning on reacting to a few new videos when her chat started flooding in asking about harry and the new moresidemen video.

her face grew confused at the chat before shutting down any rumours that would start about her and harry being a thing by simply stating "no chat me and harry lewis are not a thing, i've messaged him once and that was just a genuine friendly conversation nothing is going on"

the chat still refused to believe her still coming up with rumours and such. sophie rolled her eyes knowing she would have to deal with these rumours for the next few days.

sophie began watching the new sidemen video as the chat had begged for it. the brunette had stated that she didn't know who they were until the other day and informed them about how she loved 'holiday' by ksi as it came on in the background of her stream.

whilst watching the video she simply added a few comments here or there until it got to the point everyone wanted to see her reaction to. however she reacted a lot differently to how people presumed she would, as she saw her face blurred out in a instagram photo she had posted a fair few months ago she simply smiled and thanked the boys for including her although she didn't think she should be counted as a celebrity.

after saying that the chat told her that it involved instagram models and influencers making her feel more relieved. but when her name was called almost instantly she spat out her water laughing and claimed how much she 'loved these boys' even though they'd never even had a conversation.

she soon finished the video and after reacting to a few more videos she said bye to her chat and shut off her stream. it was now around 11 and sophie had begun to feel tired so she drifted off to sleep.

━━━━

the boys had found a clip from sophie's stream and sent it in the group. the video was the clip of her watching that part of the video with her in. harry had watched the clip after cal had handed him his phone from the sofa and felt slightly embarrassed whilst a red tinge came over his cheeks.

the boys were simply laughing and stating that 'she's jokes' and that they should get her on a video but the topic of conversation quickly changed to the night out they had planned for saturday and everyone quickly showed their excitement for the night. they hadn't had a night out for ages because of everyone's busy schedules but now they are all free and gassed to be able to have a drunk night out together.

━━━━

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋ
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎!
hi guys
i fucking hate this chapter
it's such dog shite
but the night out is going to be great
i think
i hope anyways
or maybe i'll make some drama no that's a joke they don't know eachother enough for some drama
anyways pls help me i hate this
love u guys
again
DONT BE A SILENT READER!!
also thank you for so many reads and votes ily guys :)
bye bye for now