𝟐. "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫"

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋchapter 2ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋ
PRETTY ISNT PRETTY
ʰᵃʳʳʸ ˡᵉʷⁱˢ 𝐱 ˢᵒᵖʰⁱᵉ ᵇᵉʳʳʸ
━━━━

𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘

𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰 has started following you
𝐤𝐬𝐢 has started following you
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 has started following yoy
𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 has started following you
𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐚𝐚 has started following you
𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 has started following you
𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟏𝟐𝟑 has startes following you
𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲 has started following you
𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐱 has started follwing you
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐡 has started following you

𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?

*𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘*

𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 12 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐

𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 3 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 a few more questions sophie decided to put her phone away but not before following these 'sidemen' people back. she was still confused as to who they were but felt as though it was rude not to follow them back.

she soon went into her bestfriends room to ask her about the men in question. as she walked in she was welcomed with the harsh smell of a joint having just been sparked. at this she walked towards the girls bed and sat down beside her tossing her hand out to imply she wanted a toke. maeve obviously passed it over knowing she could just roll another straight after. as the two sat on the bed of the formers room sophie took the time to examine her room, as she does everytime she's in there.

she took in the graffiti on the wall, which would be a pain to cover up if they ever wanted to sell, and the leds all around right now being set to a neon green tone whilst some music played in the back. as they both talked about everyday life soph felt the urge to ask a question that's been on the top of her tongue ever since she saw that question on her instagram.