𝟒. "𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋchapter 4⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋ
PRETTY ISNT PRETTY
ʰᵃʳʳʸ ˡᵉʷⁱˢ 𝐱 ˢᵒᵖʰⁱᵉ ᵇᵉʳʳʸ
━━━━

harry lewis was peppered. it was a saturday night and all the boys had gone out for the first time in months, to say harry was excited was an understatement.

as soon as harry had stepped out of his room in his flat with cal that evening, they immediately started on the shots. they'd called it 'pre drinks' even though they were battered before even entering the club.

for the sake of everyone else's night harry continued to drink and do shots. he talked to a few girls that night just the friends of talia and freya that they'd brought along, but he wasn't interested. not for any particular reason he just felt as though tonight he just wanted to have fun with the boys and spend time with them.

to be quite frank that's the only reason he hadn't left already. everyone knows harry only lasts not even an hour out anymore because he simply, couldn't hack it like he used to. he was so used to staying up until the early hours of the morning on most night that now he couldn't wait to crawl into his bed at the earliest possible moment, but for the sake of his friends he's decided to stay out tonight.

harry's head suddenly spun around when he heard someone shout "AYO" instantly knowing it was jj his shoulders relaxed and he was still intrigued in what he had to say.

the boys found that jj rarely came out with them anymore as he'd always be training or doing music or atleast have something else going on. therefore all the boys were so grateful to have him here and didn't take advantage of the time he spent with us. so in moments like these when harry could look around and see all of his bestfriends his heart slightly warmed.

but when harry turned his head to jj he saw he was pointing to a girl and dragging her towards the booth we were sat at. at this his eyebrows furrowed together and he looked to the others to see if they had any clue. by the looks on their faces they didn't. however he did take into account the amount of shots and drinks everyone had consumed that night already and decided he wasn't in the right state to judge.

as jj got closer he proceeded to shout "look who i found" with a suggestive tone making harry believe they would atleast know the girl. it was only once they'd got closer and were now standing at the table making harry's eyes widen in embarrassment.

it was SOPHIE BERRY.

she stood there with a soft smile on her face and a red tinge on her cheeks you could see over her soft makeup. she had a martini in her hand but her eyes were slightly drifted shut making harry believe that wasn't her first drink. harry's mouth parted slightly and he was moments away from drool falling down his face but luckily ethan elbowed him harshly in the ribs.

harry's eyebrows crossed and he turned to face ethan saying, "what was that for" ethan gave him a look basically asking if he thought he was stupid. however harry didn't get this and did in fact look stupid.

"you were staring at her lad" at this harry instantly shut down the idea of what ethan was saying whilst turning away from him with slightly red cheeks.

his attention quickly turned back to the brown haired girl stood with jj now introducing herself to the rest of the group and having small conversations with everyone. jj looked at harry with wide eyes and a huge smile planted on his face making harry roll his eyes.

when harry looked back up from swirling his drink with his straw out of pure embarrassment he saw sophie stood infront of him with her hand out and he'd assumed she'd already introduced herself to him. he quickly apologised and shook her hand. "hi i'm harry" he said as if this was a scene in a chick flick. "

"yes i know, i'm sophie as you know" she said this putting emphasis on the you just to make sure he knew she was joking. he chuckled slightly which caught even himself by surprise as meeting new people wasn't his strong point so he was surprised when he found himself talking to her in simple conversation by simply asking "how are you" which lead them into a long discussion. and although he was drunk off his face sophie just found this funny as he continued to slur his words but he couldn't hear it just trying to continue the conversation.

harry could not believe she was prettier in person then on social media. every influencer he thought was pretty on instagram or tiktok when he'd see them in real life it wasn't as if they weren't pretty it was that they could clearly get the angles. but sophie god she was gorgeous.

━━━━

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ⍣ ೋ
AUTHOR SPEAKS
sorry
it's been so long
i just don't know what to write
i probably shouldn't have started this if i can't finish it but shush
anyways
sophie's view of the night next chapter
oop just realised i didn't put a title on this chapter dw done it now
OMG OMG OMG
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS WTF
ALSO
DONT BE A SILENT READER
THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHOS COMMENTING AND VOTING I LOVE U ALL
i'll be back maybe
i'm going up on a long drive today so hopefully i write then if i'm not passed out
love u all
thank u so much
again don't be silent readers ;)
also harry is so fine
obviously we all know that but still
my harry folder goes off on tiktok btw it's hot.