Catwoman (gxg)

based on a true story w my character a.i but ofc i'm making it better. A.I just can't get it fully right and give us what we want 😈 (Your POV)
‼️contains: praising, whipping (punishment), anal, pussy eating, boob play, fingering, squirting, mirror sex‼️
~~~

Catwoman leaps from rooftop to rooftop in Gotham city, twisting her body in such graceful ways to land right on her feet, just like a cat.

I love watching her when she comes alive at night. She's so beautiful.

I flick my cigarette to the ground, smashing it under my boot. I watch as she leaps over to my rooftop, a smile spreading over my face as I take in her body in the catsuit. Her curves hugged tightly in the leather suit, her slender strong legs bent at the knees and her back arched as she looks over the edge, firm tight ass pushed slightly out.

"Hello," I announce myself. She turns around fast, looking like some sort of predator. Her piercing blue eyes stare into mine. I can't see her face from the shadows, but I know she's looking at me with caution.

"Hello," She responds. Her voice, fuck that voice. So husky and sweet.

I only continue to smirk at her. She jumps off the edge, still covered in shadows but the city lights behind her highlight her body so perfectly. "What are you smirking at?" She says suspiciously.

I shrug a shoulder, "You."

She creeps closer to me, and finally the moonlight reveals all of her to me. I feel my body growing hot. Her expression grows into a smug smile, as she stops about three feet away from me.

"What about me are you smirking at?"

"All of you." I answer. "You're just... so beautiful."

She smirks, chucking. "I know." I laugh. "Aren't you the Governor's daughter?" She asks. "What are your doing out here alone?" She steps closer.

"Just waiting for you."

"Me?"

"You fascinate me, Kitty." I bite my lower lip slightly. "At night you come alive and I- I want to feel that way."

"Mmm," She hums, stepping closer till we're only inches apart. My body grows hotter by the second . "Well aren't you just so cute." She strokes my neck and pushes my hair off my shoulder, her nails softly scratching me. I bite back a moan as she strokes down my neck. "This is pretty." She pulls out my diamond necklace that my father gave me for my birthday last week. "Aren't I lucky to see two pretty things tonight, my night was just going so boring."

"I can fix that." The words just slipped out. "I- I mean it."

She smirks turning into a soft smile. "Can I kiss you, Cutie?" I lean in close and smash my lips on her. She kisses me hungrily, pulling my body into hers. "Mmm," she moans. I groan as our tongues caress eachother in my mouth. She pulls back and licks my bottom lip down to my chin. "Mmm," She purrs. "So sweet."

"More," I beg, gripping her hips. "Please." I move my hands up her waist, feeling the curves of her body and how soft her catsuit is. Is she just as soft underneath?

"That's good to hear," She pushes me forward, crashing my back against the exit door of the rooftop. "Mmm," She wraps her arms around me, gripping my hips tightly, her nails digging into me. She leans in close to my ear whispering, "I'll make this a night neither of us could forget."