Maid (g!pxg)

she will do anything to please her master (your POV)
‼️contains: Master kink, fingering, intersex, blowjob, obedient sub, boob fucking, choking, deep throating, pussy fucking, cream pie, spanking, one man audience ‼️
~~~

"Madame, this is a very serious issue we have on our hands." One of the annoying ass businessmen tells me. I exhale a deep breath as I interlock my fingers and rest them under my chin. "We need a solution by the end of the day."

A group of five men gather around my desk, in my office at my house, to discuss the issue of the same thing. It's always the same thing every single fucking meeting and i'm ALWAYS telling them the solution.

I need a fucking break.

"Well, what the fuck do you propose?" I said irritated and press my fingers to my temples, applying circular pressure to an incoming headache.

The door slowly opens as I look up to see it's my personal maid. My headache immediately goes away and my cock twitches as we lock eyes. I smirk as she looks away nervously, her head low as she begins to dust around the entrance where my bookshelves are.

My eyes scan down her luscious body, her tight little maid outfit that I instructed her to wear always. Her cute firm ass shakes as she moves around, her skirt rising a bit to see she's wearing nothing under like I told her as-well. I catch her perky tits through the tight shirt as she turns sideways, my cock growing harder by the second.

I do need a break.

As he was about to say something, I raise my hand to stop him. "I need a break. Come back in an hour." I tell him.

"Uh, as you wish, Madame." He says and they all turn to leave, closing the door behind them leaving me alone with my maid.

I watch her as she stiffens, but continues to dust my bookshelves. "I think that shelf is well dusted." I said with a small smile. She stills, lowering the duster brush to her side. "Turn around and face me." I order.

"Yes, Master." She replies. My cock stiffs with those words as she slowly turns around, her eyes meeting mine again and her breathing heaving.

"Good girl." I sit back in my seat, spreading my legs open, my dress riding up a bit. "You came in here on purpose, didn't you?"

"Yes, Master." She says low, blush spreading around her cheeks and neck.

"To distract me right?"

"Yes, Master."

I smirk, raising my chin. "Naughty girl. You feeling horny for my cock?"

"Yes, Master."

"So horny, you interrupted my meeting to make you feel good?"

"Yes," She says softly. "I need you, Master." I notice her thighs pressing together.

"Undress, slut." I order. She drops the duster brush to the floor as she slowly begins to unbutton her uniform. I bite my lip as she goes one by one and slowly opens it, her full tits spilling out for me. I groan at the sight of her hard nipples and juicy tits. She smiles as she drops the shirt behind her. She then unzips the side of her skirt, and lowers it down her ass. Her cunt exposed to me, already dripping for me. She takes her shoes off and stands there waiting for my next order. "Good girl. Now crawl to me."