Step-Sister (gxg)

she wants to get to "know" you better (your POV)
‼️contains: degrading, dominate older top, pussy eating, fingering, anal fucking, pussy fucking, punishment, spanking, forbidden, teasing‼️
~~~

"What! You mean they're coming today?!" I shout as my mother tells me the news.

"Why are you acting so shocked?" She questions. "You've known about this for two weeks!"

"I- I forgot." No, I didn't. I'm just trying to defend myself.

She sighs. "You know Mark is bringing his daughter today so you both can get to know each other."

"Yeah, and you've just mentioned that today." I roll my eyes.

"She'll be staying with us for a week just until Mark gets the house for we all can live together."

"You're not even married yet."

"In three months we will be. Now go tidy up your room before they get here." She orders me. "Now."

"Alright, fine." I head up the stairs but stop halfway. "She's not staying in my room is she?"

"No. The guest room next door to yours." She answers before disappearing into the kitchen. "Go clean! Hurry!" she shouts.

"It's not like she'll be in my room anyway so what the hell?" I mumble and head towards my room. I shut the door behind me and look around. "It's not even dirty." I scuff and pick up the clothes on the ground and throw away the trash on my dresser. "There." I collapse on my bed and wipe the sweat from my hard work.

I think back to what I remember my mother telling me about her. Her name is Maxine but goes by Max, she's a year younger than me and just graduated high school. She's entering an art school in the fall which happens to be the same college i'm currently attending. She's quiet and keeps to herself.

"Mhm, she doesn't seem too bad I guess." I turn to my dresser and spot a lollipop. I unwrap it and pop the sucker in my mouth.

*Ding Dong*

"That was fast." I leave my room and look down over the ledge of the stairs to the front door. My mom quickly opens it and Mark walks in, embracing my mom with open arms. I like Mark, he's a cool dude.

"How's my girl today?" Mark says as he kisses my mother.

"I'm so happy that Max will be staying with us!" My mom exclaims.

"She's just as excited. Aren't you, Maxi?" Mark steps to the side and a girl in a black sweater and black shorts steps inside the house. She takes off her hood over her head and my face grows hot. My mother never said how pretty she is.

Her hair is black with pink strips, her lips painted a light red that makes her pale skin glow. Her eyes scan the room and run up the stairs to where I'm standing. Her eyes meet mine and a faint smile appears on her pretty lips.

"I am." She replies. Her voice is a sexy combination of raspy and deep that send shocks down my spine straight to my clit. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"That's so wonderful to hear." Mom says. "I've just realized my daughter isn't here. Come down, (y/n)! Now!"

"I'm coming." I answer and walk down the steps. With each step I take, she's doesn't take her eyes off me. My nerves spike up as I suck on the lollipop in my mouth harder. I stop in front of Max and take the sucker out.