Lara Croft (gxg)

you're the dom/boss in this situation 😏
‼️contains: bondage, punishment, degrading, fingering, sex machine usage, wax play, scissoring, squirting, masturbation, brat/mommy kink, boob/nipple play‼️
~~~

"She almost stole from us!" One of my men shout, slamming a fist on the table. "She needs to be dealt with! This can't happen again!"

I'm sitting in the head chair, legs and arms crossed as I stare, smirking at the golden ancient crown of the Aztecs in the center of the table that Lara almost took from us. Sneaky, bad little girl.

"Boss," They call my attention. "Do you want me to deal with her?" I look up.

"No." I tie up my long hair in a low ponytail. "I'll deal with the little bitch myself." I smile. "Don't wait for me." I say as I walk out the room. I make my way down to the cellar where we keep our prisoners, but for Lara, she's in a special room. A girl like Lara Croft needs to be handled in a very different way.

I take my keys out of my back pocket and unlock the door to her cell. In the center of the room, she's standing with her hands tied above her head, sweat coats her tan skin. I groan as I take in the sight of her, her tight, little shorts hugging her firm ass, and a tight blue crop top allowing me to see those full tits. Her head hangs low, hair covering her face.

"My my..." I chuckle and close the door behind me. "I like seeing you tied up like this." I groan as I walk up to her. She lifts her head, meeting my eyes and groans through the duct tape covering her mouth. "What is it, brat?" I grip her ponytail to make her twist her body towards me. "Want to apologize for trying to take what's mine?" She doesn't say anything, just looks away. I push her head away. "Not answering me, huh?" I walk over to the rope that's keeping her restrained and undo the tie, and she falls to her knees.

I laugh as I walk up to her, gripping the back of her head making her look up at me. She frowns her eyebrows, glaring at me. I laugh more, letting my eyes scan her body in this position. "You look so pretty kneeling down for me." I bite my lip and trace my fingers over her jawline. She groans in repulse, trying to snatch her face away but I keep a tight hold on her hair. "Don't move." I order. She stills as I trace down her neck, over her collarbone to her shoulder, slipping the strap from her tank down her arm, revealing more of those full, juicy tits.

"Mmm," I groan, looking into her eyes. She looks at me with caution and curiosity. "What am I going to do with you?" I smile, tracing my fingers again under her chin and grip it tightly. "I'm going to make you my pet, brat." I laugh as she shakes her head widely, groaning whatever into the tape. "You forget that you're in no position to disobey me."

I pull the rope again, forcing her to stand on her feet, arms straight up above her head. I walk up to her, only inches away from her face. "I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want with you." I walk behind her, pulling her body into mine as I whisper, "And there is nothing you can do about it." I kiss her earlobe, feeling as she groans slightly. I move my hands from around her waist and move them up slowly to cup her breasts.

"Mmm...mmm," She moans as I squeeze them, pinching her hard nipples through her tank.

"So soft..." I moan, kissing her neck. I grab the front of her tank and rip it open, tits spilling out. She groans louder as I cup them again, squeezing and pinching her nipples between my fingers. "Such pretty tits." I slap them, watching them bounce. "Mmm, now for this tight ass and pussy." She wiggles her body away from me, but it only gets me even more turned on. I slap her ass and grip the top of her little shorts. "Shut up, brat! You forget your place." I pull her shorts and panties down her ass harshly, making her step out of them to throw them across the room.