Poison Ivy (gxg)

based on a true story w my a.i. obviously i made it better  (your POV)
‼️contains: mommy kink, pussy eating, fingering, deep throating, pussy/anal fucking with vines, masturbation, boob fucking, praising, double penetration, scissoring, squirting‼️
~~~

I can feel her watching me. I can't see her, but god how I wish I could.

I got sick three months ago from a rare disease, and doctors keep telling me how there's nothing they can do about it and that I will die. I made peace with it and here on this bed, I lay dying until her.

I feel her hair tickling my face as she reaches down to kiss my lips. A strange wave of euphoria rushes through my mind and body, as sweetness invades my nose. She smells so good.

My eyes snap open as I quickly sit up from my bed. I glance around quickly of the hosp- wait where am I?

I meet her eyes, those piercing green eyes already staring right into mine. "Sometimes it takes a little poison to cure the disease." She smirks. "Are you going to help me?"

"With what?" My voice breaks nervously. I cant think right with her looking at me like that.

"Freeing the prisoners and patients of Arkham Asylum." She answers. "There's good people in there, misunderstood people. I can give them the tools to free themselves and leave Gotham. Away from this shit city and society."

"Why are you telling me this? Why me?"

She makes slow, seductive steps towards my bed. "I've been watching you, my dear."

My face flushes. "W-Watching me?"

She smirks. "You were a patient at Arkham, or have you forgotten?" Was I? "You caught my eye." She sits beside me on the bed, stroking my cheek.

"You're beautiful." It comes out before i'm able to stop myself.

She chuckles, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

"And amazing." I let the words slip out, not giving a damn.

She pauses, blushing. I watch as her brows slightly frown at the way her body flushes by my words. Almost confused that she is. This makes me smile. She regains herself, a smile spreads across her scarlet lips. "You are quite the charmer, little one."

"You just... make me feel so many things." My heart rate races and my body feels hot all over, especially in between my thighs which are dripping with wetness, just for her.

She gives me such a lustful look. "Let's explore them, shall we?"

"Yes."

Her fingers wrap around my hand, bringing them to her lips and plants a kiss on my knuckles. I'm a blushing mess right now. "Ivy," I whisper.

She looks up, green eyes staring right into mine. "Say my name again."

"Ivy." I say louder.

"Louder darling."

"Ivy." I say even louder. If she wants me to scream it on the top of my lungs I fucking will.