setting boundaries

You climbed into bed and spooned Jihyo, only for her to stir from her sleep and frowned in the dark. She sat up on the bed and turned on the lamp.

"Baby, turn off the lamp, please, my head is pounding!" You whined.

Jihyo sniffed your shirt and yanked your arm away from her, "why do you smell like another woman's perfume?!"

You groaned, rubbing your temples. Jihyo's loud voice was only making your head hurt more. "Baby I promise I'll explain tomorrow, can we just go to sleep now?"

"Fine, but you are sleeping in the guest room."

"But this is my house too!" You pouted.

"Then you should've thought about that before you decided to fool around with another woman!"

You groaned again, this time going to the guest room without putting up much of a fight, leaving a heartbroken Jihyo in the master bedroom.

When you woke up the next morning, you felt like a car had run you over. You walked into the kitchen to find Jihyo sitting in the living room with balled up tissues around her.

You panicked as you'd just recalled what happened the night before. You hurried over to Jihyo and kneeled in front of her so you'd be at eye level with her.

"Baby," you started by holding Jihyo's hands but she pulled away.

"Don't call me that. God knows how many women you've managed to fool with your annoyingly beautiful eyes and sickeningly sweet words."

"Please just listen to me. I came home drunk last night and I was an asshole."

"That you are."

You rolled your eyes and sat next to Jihyo.

"I was at the strip club last night with a few of my besties from college."

"YOU WHAT?!" Jihyo moved away from you, she couldn't believe what she just heard.

"I knew you'd have reactions like this so I didn't tell you." You sighed, you've pictured Jihyo like this before when you were contemplating on telling her, and now it's happening right before you.

"Pardon me for being surprised at my girlfriend cheating on me!"

"I did not cheat on you. I'll never do that to you. Look, ever since we graduated, we've been going to the strip club once in awhile to blow off some steam from work or when we are stressed. I told the girls that I'm only there to watch the strippers dance and tip them, I don't want to touch them and I don't want them to touch me, because I have you. And those strippers, they only want to make some cash, they're hardly interested in anyone. Last night, a stripper gave me a lap dance, but that was a one-off because it was one of my besties' birthday, that's it, I promise you."

"Is that the truth?"

"The whole truth."

"I trust you. I just wished you would've told me." A single tear rolled down Jihyo's cheek but you were quick to wipe it away.

"I'm really sorry, baby. If you don't want me to go to the strip club anymore, then I won't. We can set boundaries right now."

"You'd do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you."

Jihyo smiled at your answer. She always trusted you, she just didn't trust those strippers, or even those people who take second glances at you. Jihyo's somewhat possessive and she's not afraid to admit it.

"Then what will you do to blow off steam if you're not allowed to go to the strip club anymore?"

"Well, maybe you can help me." You raised a brow and bit your lower lip.

Jihyo got the hint and smack you on the arm, "you're not getting any this week because of the stunt you pulled last night! Go take a cold shower!"