The Aftermath

(A/N: SURPRISE, SURPRISE, MY READER! THE LEGENDARY BOOK IS BACK!)

GUILD

[Eina POV]

Eina sighed as she stepped out of the guild building for a breath of fresh air. It got so stuffy in there sometimes and today was even worse. She'd been worried and nervous all day because today was Bella's first attempt at tackling the Dungeon solo. She'd been reluctant to agree to her facing the first 5 floors alone but had been convinced by Bella's teacher and senior, Steve-san.

The new Level 9 after a 15 years since the last one appeared and who's status she'd helped hide from the public. She hadn't done anything illegal or wrong, of course, but it was still nerve-wracking. Still, she supposed, he was a very nice man. Serious, but a very good teacher or senior. He'd been so adamant that, provided nothing abnormal happened, Bella could handle the first 5 floors alone. Bella had looked so hopeful when she'd said that, and her stats certainly supported it, so she'd given her permission.

Bella had very quickly become her favorite adventurer. Not just because of how absolutely adorable she was, but because she took everything she told her so seriously. She was the only adventurer she knew who didn't ignore their advisor. If Eina said Bella wasn't ready for something, he didn't do it. She did her research properly and, aside from a single stupid mistake she'd made on her first day, she never did anything reckless. She knew she had Steve-san to thank for Bella's diligent, cautious attitude, but that didn't make her any less fond of him. It just made her appreciate Steve-san's input more. He really was a very good teacher.

"Ms. Eina!" She heard from behind her. That was Bella's voice!

Eina turned quickly, glad to hear her voice. "Bella! I'm glad you made it back okaaaaAAAAAH!" She was covered in blood! Eina rushed towards him. "What happened to you?!" She exclaimed.

"I got attacked by a minotaur and manage to defeat it!" She said, happily. Eina thought she was going to faint.

After dragging Bella inside and forcing her into one of the showers in the back of the guild office, she finally got the full story out of her. When she tried to apologize about his ruined armor, she had waved it aside. It had done its job and saved her, so she promised to take her shopping for new armor after Monsterphilia.

When she had finished the story, she let out a great sigh. She was relieved that she hadn't deliberately gone looking for trouble, but at the same time feel amaze that Bella, a Level 1 Adventure Rookie manage to single-handedly kill a minotaur. It both terrifying and amazing story if she been honest.

"Also, do you know who the blonde lady who about to saved me was?" Her eyes looking curiously.

"It sounds like Ais Wallenstein, of the Loki Familia."

"Ais Wallenstein," Bella said with wonder. "What's she like?"

"Well, she is a Level 5 executive of the Loki Familia. In fact, after the triumvirate that leads them, she is their highest-ranking member. She is also the best or perhaps second-best sword in Orario. Maybe third now, with your teacher around. She has been given the moniker "Sword Princess" by the gods.

"I see." Bella said. She then trailed off and stared down at her knees, thinking.

She known that behavior, the feeling of rivalry. It quite common among the Adventurer to see each other as a rival.