Stronger Together Series - IvetoR

STRONGER TOGETHER SERIES

By: IvetoR

GENRE: Paranormal Romance

INTERVIEW WITH THE WRITER

What inspired you to create the Stronger Together Series? Were there any specific influences or experiences that sparked the idea?

It's funny because I never planned to write a series, but it makes sense in hindsight. As a reader, I've always loved interconnected stories about different characters in the same world. While I was writing book 1, I couldn't stop thinking about all the side characters whose stories I still wanted to tell. I found myself imagining full arcs for them, and knew I had to keep going on. Now I'm so glad I did—it's been amazing to see the world and characters grow over multiple books.

I also love that what ties the books together is the theme that we're stronger together, no matter our differences. I love exploring how the diverse characters - different shifters, humans, supernaturals, etc - from different backgrounds find they're better together than apart. That core message of embracing each other's strengths, but also our differences, is why I named the series Stronger Together.

Do you have a favorite book or moment in the series? If so, what makes it special to you?

Oh, it's hard to answer this question without giving spoilers.But I love when characters from other books make surprise appearances. Writing those scenes is so fun because I get to explore them outside their main story arcs. Seeing everyone cross over into each other's stories always excites me, and hopefully readers too. If I really have to pick one moment though, it would probably be the very special official mating ceremony that takes place in Bear with Me, which we get to see through the eyes of the main characters of that story. It was such an emotional chapter to write and the title of it, Fortiores Una, is the original one title for Stronger as One.

When you started the first story, did you already know it would be a series?

Not at all. In fact, when I started my first story, which was the very first book I ever wrote, I didn't even think that anyone would be interested in it, so I am still mind blown by all the love and appreciation from readers across all the books so far, especially Stronger as One. Their reactions and the way they connected with the characters is what keeps me going whenever I have moments of doubt.

If your series was turned into a movie, can you give us an idea of what your dream cast would be for some of the characters?

I spent ages finding character inspirations on Pinterest when I started book 1, so check my profile to see the full list of inspos. But I have to mention my favourite Alpha triad from Stronger as One because the whole series starts with them. Barbara Palvin perfectly captures Riley's spirit. And Charlie Matthews and Andre Hamman embody Rafe and Aiden, the wolf and dragon shifters who complete the triad. Of course, I encourage readers to envision the characters however they want, but those three are exactly how I pictured them when I first brought the characters to life.

How do you keep track of all the details in your series?

Oh, I am terrible at this. In the beginning, when there was only one book, it was easy to have some rough notes, but as the series is growing, it's becoming a tougher task and I keep putting away starting a book bible. So pro tip: be smarter than me and start that book bible asap, so that you don't have to figure it out later. 

Do you have any advice for your fellow writers on starting a series?

Craft characters that you love so that you will enjoy staying in the same world as you keep writing the series. You need to have that drive to tell all their stories because it can be an exhausting task if you just want to be done with it in order to move on to the next project. But if you love the characters and the universe you have created, it will feel like spending time with good friends. An outline helps too so you don't write yourself into a corner.

STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

Stronger as One

Bear with Me

For Fox's Sake