Paper Trails - intoxicating-

PAPER TRAILS

PAPER TRAILS

By: intoxicating-

GENRE: Dark Romance

SERIES BLURB:

 At a very young age, Neila learned a very important lesson about what it meant to grow up.

Everything shee's dealt with made her the woman she is today - a thief, a gold digger, an object.

And when she gets involved with the wrong people, it doesn't take long before she realizes she's treading down a dangerous road. One she may never come back from.

Join Neila down her dark path as she delves deeper into the world of power, crime, and sex.

Will all the money in the world be worth it in the end?

INTERVIEW WITH THE WRITER

What sparked the inspiration to write the Paper Trails series?

I was intrigued by dark romances at the time. I also was interested in writing a story with characters people love to hate. Paper Trails was written during a very intense time in my life.

When you started the first story, did you already know it would be a series?

I knew it would be a trilogy before I started. It had been in my mind from the beginning.

If Paper Trails was turned into a movie, who would be your dream cast for some of the main characters?

Honestly, i haven't thought about it.

How do you keep track of all the details in your series?

When I started PT, I was not good at keeping track of everything. These days I reread my stories and make notes for organization.

What has been the most challenging part to write in your series?

The ending definitely was challenging because I knew how I wanted it to end, but because of how popular the book got I became aware of how my readers wanted it to end. I connected with many of them and wanted to make them happy.

But they fell in love with my writing style because I wasn't afraid to go where most people wouldn't. So I kept that in mind with finalizing my series.

Do you have any advice for your fellow writers on starting a series?

Writing a series can be difficult, because you are wanting to capture a reader across not one, but two or more different books and plots. In my opinion, a realistically flawed but interesting character makes all the most difference. Give your readers something to connect with.

STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

Paper Trails

Paper Trails 2

Paper Trails 3