🎪Chapter 1: Overtime🎪

**Since we don't know their human names, I'mma make up their human names for this**

**Okay? So here they are.**

Pomni-Jane
Jax-Jackson
Kinger-Louis
Gangle-Azora
Ragatha-Anne
Zooble-Alex
Kaufmo-Isaac

|Enjoy the story|

=

"Hey, Jack? Where's Alex?"
Jackson stretched, pushing back from his desk,"Coffee run; It was their turn to get our coffee.", Anne came over, carrying a folder of files for Louis.
Louis was hunched over the computer, he was typing slowly for his work to be exact, make sure the code runs smooth, make sure everything works: Don't want to run into any problems.
"Louis, I have some more files."
"AH-! Oh, sorry Anne. Thank you."
He was also easily startled, they got use to it but Louis was a good man, hard working.

Azora came our from her booth, fiddling with her watch,"Shouldn't. . . Shouldn't we think of wrapping up for the night?", Jane shrugged,"Dunno, I mean it's not like there's anyone here to stop us.", that was true, they were the only ones in the office as of right now and just a few hours ago that when they leave, they need to lock up and were left the keys.
And besides; Coffee hits different at night, especially when you're working on a game.
"? Louis, what's that sound?"
Jackson leaned over, seeing Louis stand up and looked confused but they could all year it and Jackson went back to his computer paying no mind.
"Computer might be overheating."
Anne frowned, leaning forward to check Louis's computer but she really hoped it wasn't a glitch or crash otherwise they would have lost a lot of progress-
Then the game title screen glitched, bringing them to a white. . . Screen?
Anne frowned, Louis adjusting his glasses as they stood there confused.
Then the computer began to. . . Shudder or shake, but it was glitching between locations in the game and that white screen.
"Uuuuh. . . Guys?"
The team, drew their attention to the computer that was now smoking and making loud sounds exclaiming 'errors'.
"Is it gonna explode?!?"
Jackson left his seat, flipping a table over,"HIT THE DECK!", and everyone hit the deck, hiding behind the desk while Anne had to pull Louis down.
Jane covered her ears as it got louder, then some loud screech pierced her ears and the others as they cover and plug their ears.
Then a thud followed.
. . .
Silence.
"Did. . . Is it over?"
Azora shuddered, hugging herself and couldn't stomach the thought of looking over from the safety of the table.
While Jackson figured the computer finally gave out and exploded, he was more worried it was coming out of their paychecks.
"So. . . Volunteer?"
Anne, taking a deep breath slowly raised herself and peered from above the table.
"!"

Something is wrong.
He wasn't in The Void anymore.
He wasn't at The Digital Circus.
There was ringing, everything felt bright and loud.
He didn't feel like himself anymore, something was different; Wrong.
Then there was a feeling, it felt. . . Like something was inside of him, clawing at his throat-?!
Throat?
He felt it, why. . . He shouldn't have a throat, he shouldn't have a throat.
Then his head jerked down, something was very wrong.
With a violent lurch, he barfed up contents.
That shouldn't be possible; He had no stomach, he didn't need to eat!
He gagged, coughing as that horrible thing stopped but something dripped to the floor.
He wrapped his arm around his torso, his chest heaved, desperately sucking in breath after breath.
He didn't need oxygen-, he didn't have any lungs to begin with!
This wasn't his body-no, it couldn't be his body.
His body didn't shiver, shudder and sway, he didn't have a throat or stomach!
He choked on thin air, unable to take control of himself, he couldn't comprehend what was happening to him.
He felt. . . Hot, his usual attire felt different.
But his body didn't feel warm, cold, weak or heavy.
This wasn't his body.

"Oh my goodness!"
Anne rushed from the behind the table, her team had watched the guy throw up and was now struggling to breath.
He had red hair, white streak in his fringe and hair, he looked very pale, white gloves, a red suit and bowtie.
Louis helped him off his hands and knees, the man seemed to be struggling to stand on his own or even breath.
"Hey, hey; Can you hear us?"
Louis sat him on an office chair, Anne could see his eyes were unfocused, dazed and clouded.
"Sir?"
"What the. . .?"
Jane picked up a top hat and a cane, did. . . Where these his?
"Can you hear us Sir?"
His head leaned back, his breathing was shallow but he was desperately trying to breath.
"Hey, hey; Focus on me, dear."
He glanced at her,"Copy me.", Anne took a deep breath, released it.
He did the same, a few times and that seemed to ground him a little.
". . . A little better?"
He didn't say anything, he opened his mouth a couple of times but nothing came out.
"Yes. . ."
His voice croaked.

His new throat felt strange, but it hurt.

"Woah-!"
Louis quickly pushed him back on the seat, the man had passed out so suddenly.
"Is he. . .?"
"Yeah; He's breathing, fine. . . I guess."
He stopped breathing for a second, then started to breath again.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
Heads turned and Alex was there with their coffee.
"Ah, our coffee! Thanks Alex!"
"Jackson-WHAT HAPPENED, WHO IS THIS?!?"