🎪Chapter 2: What Just Happened🎪

Azora rushed back in with a mop and bucket, Jackson flipped the table back up and Azora began to mop the puke.
"That's not gonna be easy to clean, especially the stain and mess."
Anne shook her head,"Don't worry, Jack; With a little bit spray it should hide the smell.", she walked to a cabinet and pulled out an air freshener.
Louis lay the guy on the ground, hopefully that helps him breath.
"Is. . . Did he. . . Come out of the computer?"
"I'm sorry-WHAT?!"
Alex was completely behind, they couldn't leave these people alone for an hour and this happens!
"Long story short; Louis's computer began to overheat, shake and glitch, it screeched, we hit the deck behind the table and then he appeared, threw up, passed out and then you came in yelling."
Alex turned to Louis,"He really isn't lying or pulling my leg.", "No.", Louis examined the outfit, it was familiar. . . Too familiar.
"And from his clothes. . . There's no way, this-?"
"Caine?"
Their heads turned to the computer,"Caine??? Where did you go??", Jane approached the screen, in the main main of the tent was Bubbles, another AI, looking and calling for Caine.
That made the whole room turn to the unconscious man.
"Oh my-Holy fuck; Did an AI just come into our world?!"
"But-How?!?"
Louis shook his head, he was still reeling that laying in front of him his creation turned human.
"I don't know."
Jane frowned,"Wait. . . So, if he came from The Digital World. . . How do we get him BACK, in??"
The whole room went silent.
None of them had any idea of how this happened or HOW to start on getting him back to his world!
"Oh boy, the management are probably gonna murder us and sell him to the government when they find out!"
"IF. If is the key word."
Louis scooped up Caine, it was pretty easy as he wasn't exactly the tallest and was pretty light.
"We can't leave him in the office, he'll be found easily so: Let's take him back to my place."
Azora put the mop away, Anne beginning to spay the room and spot on the carpet.
"Will. . . Will your wife be okay with that?"
"One of you call her; Let's all get in the jeep."

Guess they were all going to Louis's house.

=

Jane sat beside Louis, waiting his wife to pick up the phone.
Alex sat at the window seat, Azora sat in the middle and Jackson sat at the other window seat.
Anne sat in boot with Caine, making sure he was still breathing and hoping he didn't wake up and throw up.

"Hello, Louis?"
"U-Uhm, Hi this is, Jane; Louis is driving right now, we're on our way to your home but we need you to prepare a few things. . ."
"Has something happened?"
"Uuuh. . ."
How do you explain this?
"Uhm, Louis. . .?"
Louis glanced over,"Tell her to get a blanket, medicine, food and some water.", so Jane tells her this information.
"Okay, I'm guessing I'll know when you guys arrive."
"Y-Yeah, see you soon."
And Jane hung up.