🎪Chapter 4: Into Work🎪

"Hm."
Alex nods,"Yeah, you're still not feeling comfortable in your body, are ya?", Caine shook his head, sure he was happy to finally taste food which was very delicious, but it made him feel a little sick, he felt like he was waking on eggshells, dizzy when he stands up and he certainly misses his powers, he couldn't fly or summon stuff like his WackyWatch.
Alex provided Caine with clothes that couldn't cause him much irritation; A white jumper, a red jacket with black strips, trousers and trainers.

C

C

aine also put on his clothes, everything felt weird so he wanted his clothes.
"We sure his hair ain't gonna stand out?"
His hair? It was a faded red with a few white streaks in it.
"I mean. . ."
Anne pointed to Alex,"Alex has multicoloured hair, it's not like anyone's ever tried to give us a dress code.", Alex nods, which settled some of Jane's worries but this was a walking AI that just had a weekend to get use to some human stuff like feelings and he still has barely any clue how to be normal.
No offence.

~

The human world was busy.
It was very loud.
Walking with the group helped, he stuck close to his creator, Louis, and glanced around him nervously.
The cars, tall buildings, the streets filled with humans and animals like birds.
It was a little much for Caine, his head hurt a little from all that was happening around him and the group.

Finally they came to a quiet place, 3 Buildings and one building was taller than the other two; The main building.
"Heya guys."
"Issac; Morning."
A guy was in front of the building, a cup of coffee that seemed to not be his first from the state of his cup.
Issac immediately noticed the red headed, literally red, smaller man that he hadn't met before.
"Who's this?"
Louis, Anne, Jackson, Alex, Azora and Jane glanced at each other as Caine took the moment to look around, the place being quiet and he liked it better than a busy street, clinging to his creator like he was a lost child.
"Uhn. . ."
"He's our voice actor."
Azora thought quick on her feet,"He's new in the industry, s-so we gave him a chance once hearing he has a great voice for our main character: Caine.", Azora and the others smiled, it was an easy sell as others in the company don't really ask them what they're doing anymore as they work on the AI Game; Just as long as they have results and updates, they'll continue to work.
"K, whatever. . ."
He down his coffee, going inside and he wasn't almost shaking in the caffeine from what Jackson could see.
"Okay; Let's go."
So they all went inside for work, Caine sticking close to Louis and joking his hand.