Chapter 26

Don't Forget To Vote, Follow And Comment. ( Thank you for all the love)

She finally smiled despite doing best not to smile

She finally smiled despite doing best not to smile. She looks so beautiful. I close my eyes remembering how I woke up in the hospital and felt so scared and alone. I never felt this lost.

( some hours back)

AYESHA- AYESHA WHERE ARE YOU? I look around in the empty field. The cold air was hitting my face, making my body shiver. The weather was really bad. It was thunderstorming. No matter how far I look I can't see her.

“ Mi Amor... Where are you? “ Suddenly my voice got heavy as if I was not able to speak and soon my voice faded . I was trying to call her out but my voice was stuck. I felt as if I am stuck in a room where there's nothing but darkness. Running around I can't see anything, everything has faded.

This is so suffocating...

Where are you Ayesha....

Why I can't breathe

I put a hand on my throat trying to breathe but I can't. I feel like I am dying. Am I finally dying.....

But I don't want to die. Not when I finally found the reason to live. What if she gets sad without me? She must be scared and calling out for me. She must be thinking I forgot her and I am not coming.

I need to run. I need to find her. She will cry Ahad. And you will be the ugliest person she is. I run around the darkness not knowing where I am going. Just her face is in my mind .

I stopped and when I looked up I saw brightness . As if a light of hope in the darkness . My eyes hurt and then I shut them tightly. My breathing was heavy as I took steps near the light. I was feeling like I was going to be blind. I run towards the light.

He is moving....

Doctor he is moving..

I sucked into breathe as I opened my eyes slowly. My eyelids were feeling so heavy and tight. I tried my best to maintain my vision. Everything was white around me. Where am I? I felt a hand over me. I moved not understanding who is touching me on face.

“ D-don't-touch “ I Whispered as the hand was removed. Now I can totally see everything . I am in a hospital. There's a doctor over me.

“ Where's M-my wife? “ I asked, opening my eyes . I tried to sit up but the nurse pushed me back into the bed. Not in a bad way but I felt it was rude. “ I said don't touch me “ I warned and despite her requests I sat on the bed. The IV was stuck to my hands. And many other machines. One by one I start to remove all the machines from my body. The doctor and nurse were stopping me but I was just listening to myself.

“ Where's my wife? “ I asked again as the doctor looked at me and sighed. “ She is outside but you can't— “ Before he could complete his sentence I got off the bed and rushed outside. I heard the voices behind me calling me and Asking me to stop but all the voices stopped when my eyes landed on that particular figure under the rain. She was hugging herself . No one can see whether she is crying or it's just rain but I can clearly see. These are her tears . She was crying and Mi Amor was crying and talking to Allah asking for my life.