Queen Bridget Tudor, Queen of France and Princess of England

An: I know I have already written a Spanish Princess story with Emily Carey as a face claim but I wanted to use Emily Carey as a face claim again because I love her as an actress and I think she was a really good fit for this story. Again this is fan fiction it's not historically accurate in this story Francis I is only married to Bridget. And the timeline and the children born will be different.

Queen Bridget Tudor was born as a Princess on January 2nd, 1502. The youngest child of Queen Elizabeth of York and King Henry VII. Younger sister to Prince Arthur, Henry VIII, Margaret Tudor, Queen of Scotland and Mary Tudor who was Queen of France before her.

Bridget was only one when her mother died and was very young when her father died. She was very close to her brother Henry as she saw him the most growing up and was close to her sister Mary because she was the closest to her age.

Bridget was married to King Francis I when after King Louis died, and her sister Mary remarried. Henry married Bridget to King Francis as a way to keep England's alliance with France.

In 1517, Bridget married King Francis and became Queen of France,Barelt a year into their marriage, Bridget gave birth to their first son, she had 2 more sons after him and had 5 daughters after.

Bridget was Queen of France from the year 1517 until 1547 when her husband died, from then she was Queen Mother until her death in 1550.

Bridget was known as the Strong Queen, and was known to be very caring and kind to others as she was loved by everyone in France. Bridget was also outspoken as she was not afraid to stand up to her brother.

Bridget did suffer challenges as her husband's affairs but she dealt with it gracefully, she stood by Catherine's side when Henry tried to annul her and Bridget was known to be a warm and caring mother.

This will take place in season 2.

Bridget Tudor , Queen of France

(1502-1550)

Parents: Elizabeth of York and Henry VII

Siblings : Prince Arthur, Margaret Tudor Queen of Scotland, King Henry VIII, Mary Tudor, Queen of France. Elizabeth Tudor. Edmund Tudor, Edward Tudor, Katherine Tudor.

Spouse: Francis I of France

Children: Francis, Dauphin of France (Born in 1518) Henry II of France (Born in 1519) Madeleine of Valois (Born in 1520) Margaret of Valois (Born in 1523) Charlotte of Valois (Born in 1527) Charles of Valois (Born in 1522) Louise of France (Born in 1539) Mary Of Valois (Born in 1530) and Elizabeth of Valois (Born in 1536)

Titles: Princess of England, Queen of France, Queen Mother.