Field Of The Cloth Of Gold

Prince Francis (Bridget and Francis I's son. Born in 1518.

Henry II Of France (Francis and Bridget's Second Son

Henry II Of France (Francis and Bridget's Second Son. Born in 1519.)

June, 1520, France

June, 1520, France

No one POV

Bridget who was now heavily pregnant was holding her son, Henry while Francis was running around and Bridget said "Francis, go a little slower."

Francis ran up and said "I can't be caught."

Bridget smiled and said "Francis, oh come on let's catch your brother, let's catch him."

Bridget walked closer and Prince Francis said "Papa" and Francis I walked up and said "My boy" and Prince Francis hugged Francis I.

Francis I walked up and said "Wife, Little Henry" and he kissed Henry on the cheek and Bridget said "Husband."

He kissed her and touched her stomach and Bridget said "This is surprising, your spending spare time with someone who's not of your many many mistresses. Having an off day."

Francis I said "Well, our eldest son is to be bethroved this a momentous event, oh do you not remember."

Bridget said "I'm your wife and his mother, I have a right to know" and Francis I said "And now you do."

Bridget said "To bethrove our son to my niece."

Francis I said "It will continue the French English alliance" and Bridget said "It continues either way as I am a Princess of England and it's our son who will sit on the throne some day."

Francis I said "Yes, but imagine this, He would be King of two countries in this way, England and France. After all your niece is the only child of King Henry of England, It makes sense to think she'd be Queen someday, Iron, isn't it."

Bridget said "What is?" and Francis said "Your brother has been married to Queen Catherine for what is it now oh yes 11 years, and still no alive son, yet we've been married for nearly four, and we have two healthy sons, and your much younger. Your only 18 and you've already given me two healthy sons and another child is on the way, less pressure this time, perhaps it will be a girl."