Episode 44 - Man of the Match

Nihei SyuSaku: After being awarded the Man of the Match in the Bastard München vs Manshine City match. How does it feel to garner such praise and attention...

Y/n L/n

"The Deity"

Y/n: Introducing me as "The Deity" kinda makes sense I guess. Well...

Y/n sits back in his seat with his arms behind his head

Y/n: It's cool for sure, I've experienced similar attention after the U20 game but not to this degree. Blue Lock has truly changed my life.

Y/n smiles to himself, reminiscing about the obstacles he experienced and the hard work he put in to get to this position in life

Nihei SyuSaku: I see. Thank you. Regarding the offer from Royale, here are some comments the Royale scouts gave after the match. "We would pair him with Sae. A striker who can work with Sae and play with him properly could bring out their potential as players"

Y/n: Hmm...So they want me to bring out Sae's potential? Well, I guess both of ours...

Nihei SyuSaku: How do you feel about these comments?

Y/n: I like them! They value my skills highly. However...

Y/n's widen and smoke comes out of them

Y/n: Obviously not high enough

Nihei SyuSaku: What? Can you elaborate for me?

Y/n: If they see me as only "Sae's outlet for goals" then I wouldn't be a striker, just a puppet.

Y/n smiles as a puppet reminds him of Sae's lesser brother

Y/n: If Royale sees me as just that...

Y/n's mood lightens as he shrugs

Y/n: However, if they don't see it how I do and generally want my skills for a better reason that helps both of us...then I don't have any grudges.

Nihei SyuSaku: Thank you...! What an honest answer.

They both get up and shake each other's hands 

Nihei SyuSaku: Thank you for your time. This was an amazing interview. I can't wait to see what type of player you become!

Y/n: I can't wait either!

Y/n walks out whilst smiling

Y/n: I can't help but smile! I got a great weapon last game! Well...two I guess

Y/n has acquired Kaiser Impact 

---

Igaguri: Hey that was super lit, superstar!!