part 18

Do read the note at the end related to next chapter.

Pov-author

Aaradhna went inside her room and started searching for good western clothes.

After 10 mins she finally chose the clothes and wore them .

When she was combining her hair she felt a sharp gaze on her as she turned behind she saw Abhiraj standing there like a statue and his one hand on his heart

Aradhana was confused looking at him like this so she went to him and shook his body"Raj kya hua aapko" she said

"Aaru tum meri hi biwi ho n" he said making Aaradhna frown

"Nhi padosi ki,kuch bhi bolte ha aap kabhi kabhi" Aaradhna said

"Aree yeh meri biwi ko kya hogaya h tumhe yeh 360° change kaise hogaya meri biwi tho kabhi yeh kapde nhi pehanti thi" he said

"Kyu acche nhi lag raha ha mera upper"she asked

"Acche!! Understatement hogaya bhoot acche lag raha hai" "iti Sundar lag raha just looking so wow" he said making her blush

"Hayee ma maar Java" he said putting his hands on his heart after seeing her blush

"Raj aap n rahil ke sath Kam rahe uske jaise ho rahe ho nautanki abhi chalo niche" she said

"Aree kya yrr biwi pure romance ka dhajiya uda Diya" he said.

After that the couple went downstairs and when rahil, aarav, Tara and Riya saw Aaradhna like this there mouth was hung open.

"Bhabhi you are looking so beautiful,so elegant,just looking so wow"the four of them said making everyone chuckle.

"Thank you" aaradhna said

"Bhabhi par on serious note aap sach ma bhoot sunder lag rahi ha ma Kasam se bol raha hu agar apki bhai se shaddi nhi Hui hoti n ma kar deta aap se shaddi" rahil said teasingly making abhiraj glared at him

"Kya bola jara phirse bolna" abhiraj said angrily.

"Aree Bhai gussa mat hoye ma to majak kar Raha tha bhabhi tho meri badi bhen jaisi ha heee" rahil said getting scared of abhiraj and went towards the dinning table.

After the breakfast servants loaded the luggage in car. And abhiraj and Aaradhna bid by to the family and sat in the car and left for the airport.

Soon they reached the airport and both of them get off the car and abhiraj held aaradhana's hand and went inside the airport.

After that they made their way towards his private jet. Seeing the jet Aaradhna was not that shock because she was used to it as her brother, father and chachu has their own jets and she has been many times in it. But she was excited to see abhiraj private jet.

They entered inside the jet"Welcome Mr and Mrs Rajvansh"the airhostess wished them and abhiraj gave them a nod and Aaradhna smiled and wished her.

Pov-Aaradhna

We both entered inside the jet and I saw there were double and single seats. There was one tv , a bedroom and a conference room.His jet was very much similar to my brother's jet.

"Did you like it?" He asked

"What?"I asked not knowing what was he asking

"Our jet" he said and I felt really happy when he said our .

"Hn it's good" I said and he just nodded.

After that we both sat on our seats beside eachother.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Rajvansh this is your captain.This flight to Charles de Gaulle Airport is of maximum of 9hours and 10 mins.so please fasten your seatbelts as we are ready to take off" we heard an announcement and after that we both fasten our seatbelts.

After we were in the air I saw him and he started working "yeh Inka kaam n meri sautan h jab dekho kaam hi kaam kabhi biwi ke liye bhi time nikal na tho inko hota nhi h yeh tho maa ne inko bola Merako lekar jane ke liye sath ma warna inko tho koi ha hi nhi" I thought

"Aaru asa nhi ha bas thoda kaam ha baki ma tumse puchne hi wala tha chalne par maa ne phele puch liya" he said and I was so shocked did I said that aloud.

"Yes you said and now don't pressurize your brain"he said and I started reading book on Wattpad which I downloaded at home.

I was so ingrossed in reading that I didn't realise since when Raj was seeing me and also reading my story.

"Mujhe nhi pata tha meri biwi ko smut stories ma interest hai" he said and I closed my book and turned towards him.

"Haww Raj asa kisi ki privacy invade nhi karte h" I said felling embarassed after getting caught like this.

"Apni biwi ki hi kar raha hu kisi or ki thodi or aap topic change mat karo mujhe batate phele agar apko isme interest tha tho kisi or ka padna kyu ma hi apko practical karke dikha deta" he said making me blush.

We both didn't realise that we both were so close that our nose were touching each others until we heard a airhostess clearing her throat " sorry to disturb you sir but the lunch is ready" she said and went from there.

I was feeling so embraced and after she went Raj mumbled something but I ignored it and we both went to have lunch.After that we both had our lunch and talking about random things.

After the lunch I went inside the room and slept because I was so tired yesterday also we both didn't slept I because of packing and he because of meeting.

                 *********

Guys I am seeing you all are just reading the chapter and not voting and commenting so from now I will give target and till you all will complete it next chapter will be uploaded

So today's Target is 15 votes .

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️