part 20

Today's Target same 15 votes and you all please do comment so I can get to that you all are liking the story or not.

Pov-author

After Rohan left abhiraj grabbed her hand and took her towards their car "Raj please leave my hand it's paining"Aaradhna said but abhiraj didn't leave her hand and opened the car door.

"Sit inside" he said in an angry voice.

"But raj" she said but got interrupted by him.

"I said sit can't you understand you dammit"he said and she sat in the car.

Abhiraj went towards his side and he just banged the door.And started driving the car on full speed.

"Raj please drive slowly I am getting scared please Raj"she said and he stopped the car with jerk.

"What hn what Raj jab ma apko iti baar bola h ki uss Rohan se dhoor raho apko samjh ma nhi aata ha kya baar baar kyu patience check karti ho can't you see that I fucking love you and I can't see when any man flirts with you or touch I will kill that person why are you testing me I trying not to show you my devil side but you are just forcing me to show you"he shouted

"I ..mmmm" she was about to say something but couldn't aa he slammed his lips on hers he was kissing her roughly putting all his anger in that kiss.Aaradhna also started kissing him and after sometime when they were out of breath he left her and joined his forehead with hers.

"I am sorry for shouting like this but I really love you and can't see you like this with with someone else and I know you don't love me yet so there is no hurry you can take your time as much as you want" he said and kissed her forehead.

After that he started driving and they reached the hotel.
Both changed their clothes and slept.

Next morning

Pov-Aaradhna

I opened my eyes as sun rays were falling on my face.As soon as I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Raj sleeping while cuddling me.It was the first time when I woke up and saw him beside me otherwise every time he woke up before me and went to gym.Yesterday when he confessed that he love me I was feeling so happy I was thinking to confess my feelings to buy I thought why not to make it special.

I came out of my thoughts when I saw him opening his eyes and he was looking so hot in his sleepy face"Good morning aaru" he said in a husky voice "good morning Raj" I said and gave him a smile.

"Get ready today we will go out for the city tour." He said and I nooded and went to take a bath.

After taking a bath I got ready in grey dress and denim jacket.I dried my hairs and after taking a last glance I went outside and saw him taking to someone on phone. But I was shock to see him in casuals otherwise he always wear business suits.

 But I was shock to see him in casuals otherwise he always wear business suits