part 24

Target 25 votes.

And guys do comment also.

Pov-author

Soon all the girls arrived at the club.

"Chalo chalo jaldi chalo mene phele hi booking karva di h vip room ki"tiya said excitedly.

"Haan chalo bhai chalo"Tara said and they all moved inside the club and towards the VIP area.

A waiter came to take their orders"I'll have tequila shots" Tara said.

"I'll have vodka" tiya said and Priya and Riya also also ordered the same.

"I'll have whiskey on the rocks" muskan said and aahaana also ordered same

"I'll have mojito" Aaradhna ordered and the waiter nooded and went.They all started enjoying having fun among them.

Soon the waiter came with their order and they all started drinking and like this they lost count of their drinks

"Guys let's go and dance" aaradhna said in a tipsy voice while getting up and everyone nooded and went with her at the dance floor.

(At Rajvansh mansion)

"What the hell they are not even picking up the calls" aarav said while running his hand through his hair being frustrated.

So the thing happened was abhiraj, aarav and rahil came home at 10: 00 clock and saw the house was still empty though Aaradhna messaged abhiraj that they are going out but didn't said where they are going and it is late till now they had not come

So they are getting worried and abhiraj got a call from jai and he informed him that muskan and Priya are also not at home. Abhiraj was getting tensed because nowadays his rivals are increasing and also someone is blackmailing him that they will kill Aaradhna. So he was more tensed about her and now she was not even picking up her phone.

It was 11:30 and abhiraj was so angry and rahil, aarav and jai were trying to reach them they have already sent there bodyguards to search for them.

"I don't know anything I want you to find my wife and my families whereabouts as soon as you otherwise you will see the hell I don't care what you will do send your team or whatever you want to do just find them did you got it" abhiraj yelled at the police officer and the officer nooded getting scared because no one wants to see abhiraj warth .

By each passing second he was becoming tensed and angry about aaradhna."Bhai aap relax kare aa jayegi bhabhi or sab Pani pijiye or thoda gussa shant kare" rahil said.

"Kya shant hu rahil Teri bhabhi ko dekha h kaisi harkate karti h abhi gussa nhi ayega thk kya hoga alredy ma tension ma hu uske safety ka liye mera rivals bas moka dhoond rahe h mujhe target karne ka liye or sabko abhi pata h ki Aaradhna meri weakness ha tho woh koi bhi moka nhi chodenge usse target karna ka liye" abhiraj said angrily and just than his phone started ringing indicating his bodyguards phone.

"Sir we have found ma'am and your family they are at xyz club we are already here keeping eye on them" his bodyguard said and as soon as abhiraj heard this he cuts his phone and started running outside towards his car. And after seeing abhiraj running like this aarav, rahil and jai also followed them.

Abhiraj was driving recklessly in full speed breaking all the signals because now only one thing matters to him that was Aaradhna he just wants to see her in front of him safe and sound.He was angry after listening that they all have gone to club and without telling.

Soon they reached the club and they went inside.Soon they entered inside they saw people dancing like crazy and eating eachothers face but they all ignored them and started searching for their girls .

Soon Abhiraj saw Aaradhna looking so fucking hot in her black short dress.She was moving her body ,her moves were so sexy abhiraj was not able to remove his gaze from her.But what made him angry was that some boys were behind aaradhna and were trying to touch her inappropriately. He clench his hand and went towards aaradhana he jerked the boy's hand and said in his angry voice"just get lost from here now or otherwise you will be dead" and the boys get scared and went from there.

Till now aarav,rahil and jai had also reached towards the girls who were full on drunk they were not giving a damn to them all were busy in dancing.

Abhiraj pulled aaradhna towards him but she jerked his hand. He got angry and carried her in his arms. "Jai you take muskan and Priya back home" "Aarav you take Tara and Riya back home" "and rahil you drop tiya and aahana back home" abhiraj said and everything nooded and took the girls with them and left from there after so much difficulties.

Abhiraj was carrying aaradhna outside but she was shouting at him and was  beating her"leave me Raj I am not coming with you I want dance leave me" aradhna said but abhiraj didn't listened to her and put her down when they reached towards their car.

Aaradhna's back was touching the car and infront abhiraj was glaring her."you jerk leave me let me go I want to dance you go and be with your laptop why have you come now go  I am going inside" Aaradhna shouted angrily.

"Shout at me one more time and I will give you thousand more reasons now shut up and be a nice girl and sit in the car" he said in a dangerous tone and made her sit inside and close the door.Aaradhna was about to open the door as she is our aaradhna how could she obey someone in this state but our abhiraj is not so dumb he locked the car from outside and he himself sat in the car and drove to the house.

               **********

Do follow me on Instagram also for spoilers.

So hello guys hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down your thoughts and vote for it. Till then byyy see you soon.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️

Destiny On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara