part 22

•Target 20 votes.

Pov-author

Aaradhna woke up and went to take a bath and after taking a bath she got ready in a saree. She applied vermilion and combed her hairs. After that she went downstairs.

She went towards kitchen and helped the ladies in breakfast. After that she and Tara set the table for breakfast and soon everyone came and everyone started having breakfast with as usual chitchating and a little bit teasing of youngsters.

After the breakfast everyone started to leave for their job not before wishing all the best for her first day at job after marriage.

"Aaradhna beta yeh lo dahi shakar kha lo accha hota h phele din khana" reema said and Aaradhna ate it and took her blessings.

After that she left for college with abhiraj and soon she reached the college."byy take care of yourself" abhiraj said and kissed her forehead.

"Byy and drive safe"she said and kissed his cheek and went outside giggling after seeing him in shock.And she entered inside the college.

As soon she entered the staff room all the lecturers started wishing her congratulations for her wedding.She thanked them and went for her classes.

Day went like her giving lectures. In the noon she was passing through corridor when someone grabbed her hand and puts a hand on her mouth and dragged her at a side corner.

She was struggling to come out of the hold but it was so strong. When they reached isolated area the person remove his hand from her and she turned around only to get shocked.

The person standing in front of her was Aakash aaradhna was so shocked to see him.

"Hello baby girl missed me"aakash said in a evil tone making Aaradhna fell disgust.

"Aakash yeh kya harkat thi tum yaha kya kar rahe ho or yeh mujhe asa kyu lekar aaya ho tum kya chahiye tumhe abhi"aaradhna said angrily.

"Tsk tsk the little birdy has got tongue after marrying abhiraj but don't forget baby girl you're mine woh tho mujhe jabardasti kisi or se karni padi shaddi par uska yeh matlab nhi h ki tum meri nhi ho you were mine,you are and you will" "or waise bhi kismat ki baat dekho tumhari shaddi Hui bhi kisse Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh mera sabse bada dushman se isiliye jo bol raha hu kaan khol kar suno abhiraj ko chod do agar apne pati se pyar karti ho tho warna jo hoga woh bhoot bura hone wala hai" he said with an evil smile.

Aradhana slapped him "how dare you say that I am not your fucking toy that when you will wish I am yours and when you will wish you will throw me and don't you fucking dare to do anything to my raj or otherwise you will be facing Aaradhna Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh warth"she said and went from there.

Aaradhna was a little bit scared and shocked also after seeing him but she didn't showed him that she was scared. She went back to take the last lecture.

After 1 hour her college ended and now it was 5:30 in the evening she decided to go home as today her side of family is coming on dinner to meet her.

She went outside and saw that the driver was already waiting for her. She sat in the car and the car drove off to rajvansh mansion.

Soon she reached home and entered inside the home she saw that till now nobody has came back from office so she decided to first change her clothes and come downstairs to have a tea.

She entered inside her room she kept her bag aside and went to take a shower.

After taking shower she got ready in her black kurti she combed her hairs and went downstairs.

She went downstairs and saw that her mother in law, Chachi and Tara had just came inside she went towards them

"Hello ladies how was your day" she said to them.

"It was good how was your day after such long gap" Tara said

"It was good" she said in a sad tone remembering the aakash incident but she decided not to tell anyone otherwise they all will get tense.

"Kya hua baacha kuch hua tha kya college ma" reema said sensing some tension.

"Nhi nhi maa asa kuch nhi h chalo aap log change kar lo ma jab tak chai bana deti hu" she said and everyone nooded and went to get fresh n up.

All the ladies were sitting in garden having their evening tea.They four were chitchating before others also arrived from work.

Soon it was time for make dinner as rathore will also come.So all the ladies started preparing dinner.

They were ingrossed in making their dinner until they heard a voice "Aaj khane ma kya ha mummy" rahil said in a singing tone while coming towards kitchen.

"Aree waha khushboo to bhot acchi aa rahi h kya special ha" Riya said.

"Aree Aaj aaradhna bhabhi ke Ghar wale aa raha ha n khane par bhool Gaye tum" Tara said.

"Accha ha yaad aya" rahil said while trying to take a piece of panner but got caught by his mother.

"Rahil khabardar agar asa khaya ha tho merasa bura koi nhi hoga phele jao or fresh hokar aao dono" Meera said

"Aapse bura koi ha bhi nhi"rahil muttered but everyone heard that.

"Kya kaha phirse bolna" Meera said having belan in her one hand.

"Are maa kuch nhi hee ma tho majak kar Raha tha ma ja raha hu change karne byy" rahil said and ran from the kitchen.

                  **********

Hello guys hope you all are doing well

Hello guys hope you all are doing well. Please do not forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon.

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️