CHAPTER 26

Warning! This chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature and may be unsuitable for some readers. If you're not comfortable with these scenes, it's best to skip this chapter.

CHAPTER 26 - GIVE HIM WHAT?

I stopped fighting against the feelings he was stirring inside me and instead embraced the warmth that was spreading through my body. My head tilted back and rested against his chest as I felt the steady rhythm of his heartbeat and the rise and fall of his breathing. I felt his strong arms pulled me closer to him.

Goddamit.

And just like that, I was lost again.

Theo pulled my dress up to my waist and his hands roamed over my curves, exploring every inch of me. This sent shivers of pleasure through my body. His touch was gentle yet powerful, like he was taking my breath away.

Oh my god!

I hate how he makes me damn surrender with every touch. At this point, I wasn't sure if I preferred the times when we're not even seeing each other, when he was distant and cold than this!

He makes my body crazy and crave for him, despite my brain screaming at me to not give in! He could make me vulnerable, weakening my boundaries and causing me to forget the reason why I was annoyed at him in the first place.

Only manipulative demons can do such things!

Like now, I could feel the heat of his breath on my skin, and the softness of his lips as they moved against my neck. His tongue moving down to explore my shoulders, sending shivers of pleasure and terror through my body, weakening my knees in the process.

It was too intense for me to handle, but I wanted more--a mixture of fear and pleasure that I never wanted to end.

Why do I feel like Theo was possessed by something dark and dangerous? I feel like he'll drown me in desire, overwhelming me with a passion that I cannot resist. His touch was like fire, blazing along my skin and igniting something primal inside me. I know I should be afraid of what he might do, but I can't help being drawn to him.

Well, shouldn't I be more afraid of what my instinct would do? I was so close to betraying myself and be tempted to have a taste of his lips!

Funny enough, we haven't touched that territory yet. Even during our wedding ceremony, he only kissed a centimeters away from my lips, but even just that felt like he had set my body on fire--it was as if he had the power to unlock all of my sexual hormones with just a light brush of his lips.

That was the time I learned that Theo was the epitome of masculinity and sensuality, too. He made me feel a rush of pleasure that I had never known before. In fact, I looked forward to our wedding night, where I knew I would experience his full power of love and passion.

But it didn't happen.

I was disappointed at first, but then, eventually relieved, especially when I learned about Penelope's existence to his life.

Through that, I managed to tuck away those haunting desires and stop daydreaming of pleasurable scenarios with him in my head. Not until recently, Theo became so damn hard to resist.

He stayed at home more often, and the way he treated me was different. I could see his likability even more when he was around. It's like my body has forgotten my resolve and I'm back to square one.

I'm struggling to resist him and it's proving to be getting difficult, especially now.

I wanted to grow some spine in order to fight him back. But he knows what he's doing--he can easily sends shivers to my spine if he wants to and plays with my feelings. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself.

The body wants what it wants, regardless! It's like my mind and body are two completely different people.

Well, what if, instead of resisting, I'll just allow myself to surrender to pleasure and be in the moment, not worrying about the future or the past? I'll just feed my body with the fantasies of Theo--the delicious, crazy, wild thoughts of what could be. With that, maybe my body would stop wondering about the what ifs and just be done with all these involuntary desires Theo subjects me to.

Who knows? Maybe it's not that satisfying enough or not even close to what I expected and imagined. Then finally, both my body and mind will stop reacting to him.

But what if I get obsessed?

I was just in the middle of my war against myself when Theo's lips moved from my shoulder, travelling upwards to my neck and up to my ear. "Lia." He said my name softly.

That moan I was trying so hard to suppress escaped my throat as his lips slowly traced my jawline.

"Fuck." I heard Theo grunt against my jaw, his voice husky and laced with desire. His hands gripped me closer, making me feel alive and wanted.

"Theo," I called him out like a prayer, a desperate plea for him to touch me more.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me." His hand travelled slowly from my stomach, to my inner thigh, and I gasped as I felt his fingers brush against my now sensitive spot.

I could feel his fingertips tracing patterns on my thigh skin, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. "Give me your consent." His lips left a hot trail of kisses on my neck, and he began to lick my earlobe. I could feel my heart racing and my breathing becoming more and more rapid, making it so much harder for me to concentrate or hear my surrounding.

What did he just say?

Give him what?

Consent?

I didn't even know there was such an option. I thought I had to go through with this, no matter what.

Yes, this was an arranged marriage, but I willingly agreed to it. So why still ask if he can do these things, as if I am still a stranger to him, even though I am his wife?

"Put me out of my misery and give me consent, Lia." His fingers gently exploring my inner thigh, sending sparks of electricity through my veins as he moved closer and closer to my core.

He was building up the anticipation, trying to show me what I was missing out on by not giving in to his request. His touch was driving me wild and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, a sign that I was dangerously close to giving in.

Well, honestly, I'm not close because I already gave in. Damn it. "Do whatever you want, my body is yours."

Theo grunted in response, his grip tightening around my wrist as he pulled me closer and closer. "You won't regret it," he murmured, his breath tickling my ear.

Before I could even respond, he lifted me off my feet. The next thing I knew, we were at the edge of my bed and I was seated on his lap. I heard a ripping sound and realized he had torn off my undies in his frantic rush. I gasped in surprise and felt a thrill of excitement run through my body.

Theo widened my legs apart, and trailed his fingers along my inner thighs. I shuddered, my body aching for him to touch me more and closer to where I want him to. He leaned in closer, and his breath was hot against my skin as he whispered, "Your body reacts well to me."

"Yes. It's yours." I managed to let out a soft moan.

-PARTIAL END OF CHAPTER 26-

A/N: Hello lovies! Sorry that I didn't upload the full version of Chapter 26 in my wattpad account as I need to activate the mature content button for this. Don't worry, the rest of the content won't affect the whole storyline, and I will upload the next chapter now.

Full version and advance chapter (now on Chapter 34) available on my Patreon account: notjustarandomgirl. Chapter 35 and 36 will be out this week. Thank you very much and please don't forget to vote if you like this story.

Happy Weekend!