007. | HEY THERE, FARMER

twitch

twitch.tv/landonorris !

Lando adjusted his webcam, making sure everything was in frame as he prepared to start his stream. On the other end of the call, Aliana's friendly and adorable voice chimed in through Discord. They were finally going to play Stardew Valley together, on stream.

"Lando compilation video-channels, okay. I'm watching you, I know you're out there!" Lando teased the chat, a mischievous grin playing on his lips

Aliana chuckled in response, her voice tinged with amusement. "Oh my God, I've seen those! I'm expecting some cute compilations now, chat."

With a nervous chuckle, Lando admitted, "People are saying in chat it's time to farm. I'm sorry, I'm nervous. I'm nervous to be talking to you Aliana, I will be honest with you."

Aliana's warm and sweet voice floated through the call. "It's okay, Lando."

"Thank you," Lando responded, his tone sounded sarcastic yet genuinely thankful. "I haven't quite gotten over the 'speaking to women' part. And it's very scary still." He admitted.

Aliana giggled. "Yeah, it's okay, I understand. I'm here to help you!" She reassured him, her words carrying a sense of genuine care.

He shoved his microphone closer to his mouth, a she always was way more at peace when he was talking to the girl: he didn't feel the need to talk as loud as usual. "Thank you, thank you," Lando echoed, feeling a bit more at ease.

"What should we name our farm?" Aliana asked him, trying to continue playing the game.

As they moved on to naming their farm, Lando suggested with a playful tone, "I don't know, why don't you do something in Flemish? Something I won't understand."

Aliana accepted the challenge with a laugh, typing in "No-Rizz Farm" as the farm's name.

"Next up, what's our favourite thing? My favourite thing is Lan," Aliana teased, causing Lando to move away from his monitor.