The Pilot Part 2

~Last Time on The Amazing Digital Circus~

A new character has entered the Digital world with a teeth Ringmaster and 6 humans that are trapped just like the new character that was given a new Pomni. and then she was shown around the new world and then the star himself Y/N and his two friends decided to take her to meet Kaufmo that hasn't appeared on stage or Screen yet. And that leads us to...here.

Enjoy the show!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

We open to see the 4 character walking in the hallway and we see the rooms of the characters like Ragatha, Zooble, some Mannequins and some characters that was crossed off. And then Ragatha started to tell Pomni on where they are.

Ragatha: So this is where we all live or well where we all sleep at night. Even though we don't really need to sleep it's sometimes nice to kind of take a break from everything and have a bit of routine you know? I'm sure there'll be one for...

And then we see Ragatha spotted Pomni's that was in front of Jax's room and when we see Pomni's face icon on the door given a familiar sad sponge face that made Y/N giggle on what he is seeing.

Ragatha: Oh look you already got one.

Y/N: Oh Hey Pomni! Your room is next to mine so that makes us roommates~

We see Pomni doing the face that the Picture Icon on her door was making but was snaps back to reality by Y/N tapping his finger on her shoulder.

Pomni: Huh? Oh yeah I'm glad we are Y-Y/N... Anyway I still don't understand about the adventures. Why even  go on them at all? W-W-Why not try to find a way to leave?

And when she mentioned to find away to leave we see Y/N's face given dread and we see images behind him showing a black and white of a kid doing tricks and see a young woman give him applause and the two hugging each other and then we heard a car In his mind and crashed noise and we see a hand that has blood coming from the laying down hand and see someone near the body and was given a realised shocked impression and see the same woman that gave the boy the applause crying and started to hug the dead boy. But then he was back by the nudge on the shoulder by Jax that gave him a worried expression saying "are you okay?" And the Jester Boy nodded saying he's alright and then the two Started to catch up with the two ladies and that Ragatha replies Pomni question about to find the way out.

Ragatha: Well we usually do... when we first arrive. But after a while you start to realize that you really can't leave.

Y/N: Um Ragatha?

Ragatha: And constantly chasing an unattainable goal will start driving you a bit crazy. And eventually you get to asking what the point of anything is.

Y/N: Ragatha Dear!

Ragatha: And you completely lose sight of who you are and why you're even alive. And when you reach your breaking point something really terrible can happen.

Y/N: RAGATHA!!!

Ragatha: Huh?!

Y/N: we're here.

Ragatha: Oh hehe...sorry there... Ah but that's not something we need to deal with today. Above anything else the adventures give us something to do that keeps our minds healthy and stimulated.

And after that she pressed the doorbell of Kaufmo's room to see him answer his door.

Jax: Thank goodness this is all a dream right Pomni?

And then we go to Pomni's face and we see her eyes have black squiggly lines given that she was out of this world. And that Jax and Y/N looked at Pomni and then started to gently hit Pomni's shoulder getting her back to normal.