Candy Carrier Chaos: Part 1

It's finally arrived ladies and gentlemen! The Amazing Digital Circus has released episode 2 and this one will be... SWEET!...

Okay sorry about the pun... anyway let's begin shall we?
--------------------------------------------------------------

??? (Echoing): Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus!

??? 2 (Echoing): Pomni.

???: Pomni
(Echoing)
??? 3: Pomni

??? 2: Pomni.
(Echoing)
??? 3: Pomni...

???: Pomni!
(Echoing)
??? 3: Pomni!

???:Pomni.
??? 2:Pomni!
??? 3: Pomni!

??? 4: OPEN YOUR EYES...

After that weird voices Echoing, we see Pomni opening her eyes slowly and then when she's fully awake we see that she is still in the Circus... so everything she's been through... wasn't a dream.

Pomni: Hello?

She started to look around... but when she moved her body is very wobbly like jelly she walk ahead and then she heard a heartbeat that made her stop with some worrying on her face she slowly looked at her left arm and then she see's... SHE WAS AFFECTED BY THE ABSTRACT!

Pomni: *screams* No! No! No! Caine! Y/N! Sombody, help me! Please!

She then started to panic and try to run but we see some abstracted eyes behind the open walls and then the area started to tip that takes Pomni down into the hole that leads into darkness

Pomni: No! No!

We then see three silhouettes of Caine, Ragatha and Jaz watching Pomni going down with some happy expressions on there faces.

Caine: *Laughs* Looks like our new friend's already abstracted. It's a shame, Y/N was started to like her company.

Ragatha: *chuckles* Well, I guess we're not all cut out for it. But I will get Y/N some help to move on from her now.

Jax: I don't even remember her name, honestly. Maybe I'll ask Y/N, he might know what her name is.

The abstract started to spread her body with a face of fear and shock that she is still has her hand out. And when the abstract nearly covers her... she let's out one thing to say.

Pomni: Y/N... Help... Me...

And then her body stopped falling and then she has landed on someone's hand and then a scary smile appeared and then it reveals a voice that she remembers well.

Y/N?: Don't worry little one... you will be in a better place... IN DEATH!

And that Y/N smacked his hands together with some red liquid--

-Out of the Nightmare-

*Doorbell Ring*

Pomni: *Yelps and wailing*

It was all a dream but the sound of the door made her fall of her bed that she landed on a block and that she started to ragdoll glitching on it and that leads her bounce off it and then face planted on the floor near the door.

Pomni: *Groans* Huh?

She looks at what made her glitch jumped and then looks ahead and see's the door. And then she gets her face hit the floor.

-Meanwhile at the other side of the door-

We then see Ragatha was the one that pressed the door bell on Pomni's door that made her wake up and she waited patiently.