The Pilot- Finally

~Last Time on The Amazing Digital Circus~

Ragatha, Jax and Y/N took Pomni to see a friend named Kaufmo but then it reveals Kaufmo was abstracted and was let loose around the Tent area causing chaos. And that leaves Y/N TWO and Pomni to fine Caine to fix this mess but when they escape from there second encounter from Kaufmo the two meets the red exit door that Y/N doesn't want to go But Pomni took him inside so that Kaufmo won't see them and that leads to the exit disappearing and that leaves us to now.

Let's begin~
--------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Unknown Exit Room

We then see Pomni and Y/N TWO now inside a room that the exit door took them. And we see Y/N TWO trying to open the exit door that they came inside from but it doesn't budge and that made Pomni worried on what he's doing.

Pomni: Y-Y/N? Are you alright?

Y/N TWO: Dose it look like I'm alright!!! I'm in this room that will lead me into madness and make me go crazy of murder! Do you really want to die!!!

Pomni was shock on what Y/N just said and he do not look happy he looks very scared and mad about this situation.

Pomni: Th-then why are you freaking out? Is there something when you enter the exit door?

Y/N TWO: Yes...it shows my past as a kid...

Pomni: Wait...so that mean.

Y/N TWO: Yes...I'm Human just like you...but in the real world but I'm bearley alive my body was awfully damaged from a accident from my past that my own mother risked her live to save me to make me this Digital World of my own imagination.

Pomni: Uh! So you are the one that made this world of hell!?

Y/N TWO: Well...yes and no... you see my Biological Father Caine he made this world and makes more stuff of my ideas and makes AI characters for my new live of the living. Like the moon for example. Caine made her to act like my Mother on the real world and he made it perfectly. So you could say the moon is my Biological Mother.

Pomni: So Dose that include the Bubble...thing too or.

Y/N TWO: Oh no...Caine just made...that thing for an assistant. I don't why he choose that but that's his option choice.

Pomni: I see...S-so is there a way out or not?

Y/N TWO: I hope not... anyway. WHY DID YOU DO THIS POMNI WE'RE GONNA DIE HERE AND I MIGHT KILL YOU AND THEN I'LL STARVE TO DEATH AND---

Pomni: Okay, Okay I get it!...how about we hold hands...a-and we could stay close so we both be safe from your Psycho phase and we'll find a way out.

Y/N TWO:...O-o-okay then... you promise that we can get outta this room...

Pomni: Yes...and I'll keep an eye on you just in case you go crazy. Okay?

She then lifted her non glitching hand out for Y/N TWO to grab on.

Y/N TWO: Okay...I'll trust you...Pom.

And that he gently holds her hand and that the The two looked at each other with gentle smiles and that the two started to walk towards another fire exit door.